Bonus level 1

[Post New]by DavyRavenhorst on Sep 11, 17 8:21 AM
Hi fishies and FRHgames:

I just found out that on bonus level 1, there's a message that tells you to clear all the coins without touching the red cells and if you don't and destroy the red cells, the red blocks will disappear which holds up the rocks at the top of the play field and they will drop down.

Don't fret if that happens as it has done it to me recently; you can still win the level, but only it will take longer to destroy the rocks and get all the coins to beat the level. It may help to start this level on Relaxed instead of the two Limited modes; this way if it does happen you can have more time to destroy the rocks and eventually win the level.

Hope this helps you all fishies out there...

But I do have one question pertaining to this level FRHgames: Is there a faster way to get all the coins without destroying the red cells?? Like, any shortcuts or tips that can help?? Any ideas or tips will be appreciated.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

Re:Bonus level 1

[Post New]by FRHgames on Sep 11, 17 9:38 AM
Yes, you're right saying that the level is passable even if you touch the red cells.
What I usually do is:
1) destroy the magnet before you start collecting coins
2) carefully start collecting coins and avoid unnecessary collapses
3) make a rocket and remove the last coin

Larissa_Jane
Flounder
Flounder
2,273 Posts

[Post New]by Larissa_Jane on Sep 13, 17 3:57 PM
How do you destroy the magnet?
AND
how do you get a rocket to appear?
I am just playing a 'hit-and-miss' game right now. I'd like to play a more focussed game and know what I was doing (and why).

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Sep 13, 17 9:25 PM
1) make an adjacent combo, explosion or a lightning strike to destroy a magnet
2) you can make a morphing power - up by making Match 5 combo. Then you can choose one of 3 possible power - ups: a barrell, a Star or a Rocket.
Actually, it is described in a Help Book. I strongly recommend to read it if you didn't read it so far.

squishy2020
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by squishy2020 on Sep 14, 17 11:54 PM
Have played some Bonus levels but how does it show which levels have been completed?

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Sep 15, 17 5:51 AM
the level is marked completed only if it is completed in a limited mode.

Go to: