unofrio
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

Well, Trina's greed definitely not level based.

[Post New]by unofrio on Sep 11, 17 11:00 AM
I've kept my android game at 13 purposely (so far) and the current Trina quest is demanding 300 wheels from the airship.

Maybe it depends on how many you have completed but I've only completed 40 so that doesn't seem very much done either.

DQ quests are also asking for crates that take two or three sending of the ships at this level.

So much for doing DQ's before storyline quests to avoid demands for difficult things. For now, I still am while I work on those for the PC game that's at top level. After that, I was going to make those goals before leveling, now I'm undecided. I'd like to have them out of the way first but with those kinds of demands, I just don't know.

D-NY

silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
5,487 Posts

Re:Well, Trina's greed definitely not level based.

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 11, 17 11:15 AM
Trina got up to 300 wheels on my second game early on too. Definitely not level based. Had to stop doing her quest on my lower level game because I could not keep up with shards.

The airships require you to send them 2 to 3 times for many DQ's at that level because airships are more level based. DQ's really are not.

I have found that the "sweet spot" is around level 45 to level 47. Though not perfect it is the best level to sit on for doing DQ's. The only time I have to send 2 or more airships is for; What's going on, Rare Editions, Helping Hand, Inspiration, Lost Pages, and Three Days of the Castle Explorer.

However, I skip the 3 and 5 part DQ's that require airships whenever possible. I do as many 10 part DQ's as possible.

At level 47 (where my lowest game will sit for a long time) the airships range from 114 to 183. Average is 150. Rarely do I get an airship over 180 to do Rare Editions or the second airship in What's Going on so I send 2 for only those 10 part DQ's.

Hope this information helps

BAPPLE
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Sep 11, 17 11:19 AM
I am waiting for new content (L78) and she still calls for 300. I mostly receive AS wanting over 200. So waste many with the second ship. At lower levels I imagine you need more ships but perhaps don't waste as many. When I was first starting, I struggled to have enough to send several a day. It's definitely a double edged sword!!!

ohpleeze
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by ohpleeze on Sep 11, 17 5:13 PM
I like the return of diamonds from Trina and you can just play and let her stuff build up.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
3,802 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Sep 12, 17 8:33 AM
Uh, Trina doesn't give you diamonds for doing her quests - just coins & a Key.
Are you talking about her slot machine maybe?

Howdah
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Sep 12, 17 8:44 AM
I just let Trina's stuff build up by doing other quests and playing HOS and ZZ. She is too greedy for my taste, and what are we going to do with all those gold keys anyhow?

unofrio
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Sep 13, 17 7:05 AM
silver_hawk wrote:Trina got up to 300 wheels on my second game early on too. Definitely not level based. Had to stop doing her quest on my lower level game because I could not keep up with shards.

The airships require you to send them 2 to 3 times for many DQ's at that level because airships are more level based. DQ's really are not.

I have found that the "sweet spot" is around level 45 to level 47. Though not perfect it is the best level to sit on for doing DQ's. The only time I have to send 2 or more airships is for; What's going on, Rare Editions, Helping Hand, Inspiration, Lost Pages, and Three Days of the Castle Explorer.

However, I skip the 3 and 5 part DQ's that require airships whenever possible. I do as many 10 part DQ's as possible.

At level 47 (where my lowest game will sit for a long time) the airships range from 114 to 183. Average is 150. Rarely do I get an airship over 180 to do Rare Editions or the second airship in What's Going on so I send 2 for only those 10 part DQ's.

Hope this information helps

Thanks for the tips. Maybe after the CC is done, I'll level up to 45 then and see how it goes then work on DQ's for both. Ugh. I was kind of hoping to work on these a while and build up gold and diamonds (from the puzzles). Maybe I will just do the puzzles and let those build while I work on DQ's and Trina on the PC game that's at top level.

D-NY

Edited on 09/13/2017 at 7:07:25 AM PST

unofrio
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Sep 13, 17 7:06 AM
Howdah wrote:I just let Trina's stuff build up by doing other quests and playing HOS and ZZ. She is too greedy for my taste, and what are we going to do with all those gold keys anyhow?

Well, this game still has only the main room open. Need them to open rooms and slots in the room yet.

D-NY

Go to: