Troublesome Objrcts

[Post New]by fairieecho48 on Sep 12, 17 11:40 AM
I have trouble finding the white shell at the Winter GARDEN. The lure anywhere. There are more, but my mind if blank..
How about you all?

Re:Troublesome Objrcts

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Sep 12, 17 12:44 PM
I have trouble with the shell too and that awful thimble. It doesn't help any that a shell can be different in the various HOSs. I'll be searching and searching for the clam shell only to find out it's the conch-like one I needed. Or the butterfly...is it blue or the orange one? This happens with a lot of items.

The dreaded Sultan's Gallery in the East is a story all by itself. I just can't find anything in those two HOSs. My brain absolutely refuses to remember where anything is.

LJM5091
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Sep 12, 17 2:37 PM
Even after nearly a year of playing, I still have a bit of trouble with the white shell...it blends in so well.

I also forget which incarnation the item might be in. It does give the game more challenge. I don't get to upset though.

I am not working to get the best score on the leader boards. I use to try to beat my own score but I would get to strung out, I stopped and just let it be. That kind of adrenaline every few minutes can't be good for one's health.

I also have some difficulty finding arrows. Mostly it's just trying to remember where I saw them before.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 12, 17 4:58 PM
The snails and that darn pipe in the tree..........brown objects I guess.

mamarose1900
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,832 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Sep 13, 17 8:47 AM
I do fine as long as I remember which shell or which butterfly or which key and so on is in this particular HOS. It's when I start looking for the wrong one that I run into trouble. And, in silhouette mode, it's which circular object am I looking for? Apple? Compass? Eyeball? Ditto for rectangles. Domino? Envelope? Card? And so on.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

[Post New]by fairieecho48 on Sep 13, 17 6:52 PM
I forgot the snails!

Cute_Moni
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Sep 14, 17 1:43 AM
Sometimes I can have trouble finding the glasses...

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
658 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Sep 14, 17 3:01 AM
Cute_Moni wrote:Sometimes I can have trouble finding the glasses...

HaHa...I can relate to that.You put your glasses down somewhere & 10 mins later you can't remember where you left them & then you find you need your glasses to look for them.

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
419 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Sep 14, 17 4:16 AM
How about the incense or the candy cane?

Astra02
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by Astra02 on Sep 14, 17 5:02 AM
All,

The thimble in the Mirror Nave, the fish skeleton in the Castle Treasury, the rivet in the Power Mill, and the whistle in the Flying Boat are my greatest and most consistent enemies. I can also have trouble with the white shell wherever it may be, as well as the powder horn in some (but not all) of its locations.

Astra

mumma_1
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Sep 14, 17 7:27 AM
now let me see.........Feathers, arrows, glasses, paper boats, paper planes, thimbles, ladybugs, candy canes, fifes, peppers, nails and snails and I am sure there are many more that always seem to be left on the HOS list, just when I think I have finished.....

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 14, 17 8:36 AM
And those 2 autumn leaves..............

Troublesome Objrcts

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Sep 14, 17 9:16 AM
fairieecho48 wrote:I have trouble finding the white shell at the Winter GARDEN. The lure anywhere. There are more, but my mind if blank..
How about you all?

You may be pleased (or not) to hear that the Winter Garden transforms into the Summer Garden at level 29. No more white shell in that HOS. But the equally challenging 'star' replaces it in difficulty. I've never seen a star that looks like that. Oddly enough I have no problem finding the very same star in the Train Cabin. Context and background has a lot to do with it.

Howdah
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Sep 14, 17 3:21 PM
The pick and nail. In the Shining Spit, even knowing that the snowflake is on the clay tablet, I can't see it, so I just click there. The same thing in the Elfish Bas Relief for the fish skeleton when it is behind the head of one of the elves. In the scenes in the East, most of the objects are smaller than we are used to, so they are harder to find. I don't see how those of you who play on iPhone or smaller screens can see these things at all.

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
658 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Sep 14, 17 3:47 PM
In the Camel Caravan (& a few other HOS's) in silhouette mode the brooch looks exactly like a pumpkin silhouette.
I know it's a brooch but sometimes I still look for a pumpkin.

Go to: