LittleFish884
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,181 Posts

Palace Question & Tree/Bush Question

[Post New]by LittleFish884 on Sep 13, 17 2:22 AM
Ok just a question about palace, other than restoring, what is the point? You can't use any of the land around it, which is what the game desperately needs. I hate clutter & squishing things together, would love more land to place more machine & fountains etc

Trees/Bushes, what does the number mean above the tree or bush when you harvest it?

Re:Palace Question & Tree/Bush Question

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Sep 13, 17 2:33 AM
Hello , the number is how many you have in storage , example : you harvest Lemons : 5 ( you have 5 in storage already ) then gives you a +3 now you have 8 .

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,692 Posts

Palace Question & Tree/Bush Question

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 13, 17 2:33 AM
LittleFish884 wrote:Ok just a question about palace, other than restoring, what is the point? I hate clutter & squishing things together, would love more land to place more machine & fountains etc

There is none. So far. But, it looks as it restoring the murals will give us more magic, which presumably we will need for some reason. I think we'd all agree that we'd like to use the palace grounds to place machines and fountains. Especially if we ever have to buy new ones.
Or, at least be able to store machines and fountains.

LittleFish884 wrote:Trees/Bushes, what does the number mean above the tree or bush when you harvest it?

It's the number of that crop that you currently have in storage.

LittleFish884
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,181 Posts

[Post New]by LittleFish884 on Sep 13, 17 8:54 AM
Thanks for the answers. I initially thought the number might reflect the number I had in storage, but they didnt always correlate, so I thought it must be something else. I must have a glitchy one lol.

Pity about the palace land, weird it cant be used.

slosuzy
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by slosuzy on Sep 13, 17 7:03 PM
No, no, no Machines in the royal courtyard? No, no, no lol Wouldn't be surprised to get a new fountain. Decorations and flower garden might be better.

Adoralora
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Adoralora on Sep 14, 17 7:45 PM
when are we allowed to do the murals and finish the grounds on the palace? ive done all the buildings now what???

Go to: