What's with all the quests with no reward?

[Post New]by OtterQueen314 on Sep 13, 17 3:38 AM
I keep getting quests that don't have any reward shown for completion. After I complete it, I even get the "reward!" indicator, and hit the button for the reward, and of course there's nothing. I guess I have to complete them to get additional quests, but it seems like a glitch.

JulietxJules
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:What's with all the quests with no reward?

[Post New]by JulietxJules on Sep 13, 17 5:57 AM
What you have there is a very well known glitch suffered by many. Shut the game down and restart, this should rectify the problem. If, after restarting, the problem persists, keep shutting the game down until the glitch clears.

cbev
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by cbev on Sep 13, 17 7:40 AM
yep, i have it too ...always check reward is showing before doing the last step, if not just as juliet says close and reload...it a pain

Edited on 09/13/2017 at 7:44:14 AM PST

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Sep 13, 17 2:25 PM
I had the same clicking Get Reward when no Reward was showing - so received nothing.
Went on for so long I just got used to playing the game without trying to complete Quests.

I was in touch with Customer Support and after I had to learn how to send a screenshot ( I perservered and learned how) then they were able to fix my game.

Am going back to CS now to ask if it's OK to have all my portals locked or is this another issue. Been waiting for a portal to open for too long now. Thought maybe this was just the way the game is.....so Customer Support here I come again!!!!!

datsalotta CS reports

bfgBeruna
902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 14, 17 2:31 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry that quests haven't been giving proper rewards. I'd recommend writing in to our Technical Support Team as they'll be the best equipped to investigate these matters further.

The Moderation Team also recommends posting technical inquiries to the following thread:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

This ensures we'll respond to questions as quickly as possible and helps to keep the forum organized. Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Hilltown5string on Sep 19, 17 10:22 AM
I've been playing for months now with no rewards, I figured it was intentional and part of the game.

JulietxJules
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by JulietxJules on Sep 19, 17 12:28 PM
Hilltown5string wrote:I've been playing for months now with no rewards, I figured it was intentional and part of the game.

Wow! So much gold and experience points all lost to the infamous glitch. Next time remember to check the rewards under the quests, if no reward is showing, restart the game until it does.

Go to: