[Post New]by Bigfish_tanya on Sep 13, 17 7:20 AM
Do you play the dice game?

mamarose1900
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,941 Posts

Re:Dice game

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Sep 13, 17 8:38 AM
Only if it's required for daily quests or castle challenges. I played regularly when I was trying to earn the avatars for the dice achievements, but since I completed them, I don't play much.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
543 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Sep 13, 17 9:00 AM
I am still working on two avatars left for me. I play the dice game at least once a day. Once I get the avatars, I may only play when there are items available to win from dicing with the 6 avatars in the game.

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,332 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 13, 17 9:29 AM
Definitely playing on my newest game.... going for "Lucky One" first as it's hit or miss whether items will show up or not... You don't want to be stuck on level 78 not having completed this achievement waiting for an update with new HOs.... I try to play at least once a day and sell a zz item if I win it...

There is also a method to my madness in selling the zz item.... It takes a long time to complete the zoom zone achievement... plus, I only advance that game when Trina wants 20 zz's, if I keep the zz item from the dice game, that's one more zz I have to complete for Trina and one less zz that I didn't do for the achievement.... and selling the zz at this time in my game, works toward the market achievement....

[Post New]by MysteriousMoods on Sep 13, 17 9:36 AM
Yes I play at least once a day sometimes twice since I still have avatars to earn.

I did get stuck on the Lucky One and I had wait for an update as gohill described. I did get it but I had sell or disenchant all my inventory in two items to achieve it.

LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
543 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Sep 13, 17 9:58 AM
With the last update, I was able to earn the 'Lucky One' achievement.

But getting to play the dice game for items is easier for me than to have to spend diamonds or time. They feel like a free pass to me. Of course, I miss out on doing the HOS....poor me!

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
780 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Sep 13, 17 10:24 AM
When I was working on the achievements, I played everyday, twice a day. In an old post, someone kept track of their wins, I think AEG did. Her wins were 47%, so the average is probably like real life throwing dice. But now that I have all the achievements, I just do them when a DQ or event wants them.

Go to: