curses in HOB scenes

[Post New]by Fishgamesite2 on Sep 13, 17 8:56 AM
I need the mirror curse and ABC curse to finish three quests. How do I get these curses. I am playing other things but I like to finish the quests. One is for the holy water another is for the map and other for the strew.

craftysherry
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

Re:curses in HOB scenes

[Post New]by craftysherry on Sep 13, 17 6:57 PM
Check first to see if you already have these curses in your inventory under weapons (Mirror looks like broken glass and the the other looks like a scrambled BCA). If you do have it/them, you just need to click on it to activate. Keep in mind though, that the curses will randomly select 3 HOS to curse (or 5 if you happen to have the larger curse which is rarer). The store will also have them for ruby purchase and you can also request the curses as gifts from your friends. When requesting as a gift try to ask for the smaller ones as they are easier to give GL on those quests !

cbev
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by cbev on Sep 14, 17 9:26 AM
also...killing gremlins (for example the mirror gremlin gives mirror curse) and from hunters hut and when you get to samarkand from the pyramid...

[Post New]by Fishgamesite2 on Sep 14, 17 1:01 PM
Thanks for the tips for getting curses.

craftysherry
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by craftysherry on Sep 15, 17 11:09 AM
cbev wrote:also...killing gremlins (for example the mirror gremlin gives mirror curse) and from hunters hut and when you get to samarkand from the pyramid...

Oops, thanks cbev completely slipped my mind to mention the specific HOS and gremlins to find curses !

Go to: