iOS code

[Post New]by Kanteachart on Sep 13, 17 1:02 PM
Help, I only have one friend. I'm playing on an iPad and it seems to be hard to get friends. 89 8544 Thanks!

Re:iOS code

[Post New]by mostly_nameless on Sep 18, 17 4:28 PM
A reminder to anyone playing on IOS: If you upgrade to IOS 11, this game won't run anymore since it hasn't been upgraded to 64 bit.

So, make your upgrade decisions accordingly.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 19, 17 2:35 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and help address these posts.

Kanteachart, it is highly understandable wanting to obtain friends within the game. Please refer to the following link as it is recommended to post in the social code thread:

Social Code

Thank you mostly_nameless for mentioning that there has been an update on the iOS platform. As operating systems and devices improve with advances in technology, sometimes older games will struggle to work properly. In many cases, this is due to the app not being compatible with the new technology available in the device or operating system.

Apple has made the decision to not support 32-bit games on devices running iOS 11, which means that devices running that OS will not be able to play the older, 32-bit games. We are very sorry for the trouble. If you have a device that is still running iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, the games should continue to work.

I hope this helps clarify. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Sep 20, 17 3:13 AM
The Social Code thread is a good place to find new friends, however, the friend codes there do not work for iPad users.

A reminder from a message of 2 weeks ago:
"
You can only be friends with other iPad users.
There was a thread called "Friends for ipad users"
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/295078.page#5780623
for that purpose, but it's old now. Not much chance that people are still playing.
You can start a new thread if you want.
"

[Post New]by mostly_nameless on Sep 23, 17 8:35 AM
If there are any IOS players that need another friend, my code is 89 1986.

Go to: