I lost my cursor

joker1950
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

I lost my cursor

[Post New]by joker1950 on Sep 14, 17 1:41 AM
Hi there,
I decided to use my systems cursor, but when I chose that in options the cursor disappeared but the system one did not appear, I turned off the game and tried again but still no cursor, can anyone helpa PLEASE?

Re:I lost my cursor

[Post New]by mavisfearn1 on Sep 14, 17 1:48 AM
im having the same problem as well wonder if its a glitch

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Sep 14, 17 2:23 AM
I had the same problem. You just have to play around with your mouse and hope you hit the spot were the custom turn on spot is located.

[Post New]by sunny_cat415 on Sep 14, 17 3:40 AM
Having the same issue. They really need to fix this. Very frustrating.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Sep 14, 17 4:33 AM
Hi Friends,

I did the same thing. So, I'll try my best to tell everyone what I did...to get it back. First at this point until they fix the game.We can't use system cursor.

Open Option by moving around your mouse and clicking. Even tho you can't see it. I kept doing this til it open and I kept clicking til I landed on cursor again. You will see flash's of where you cursor is at times...but it will still be invisible...until you finally land on game cursor again.

I hope this help some. It's the best I can do.

Lisa

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 14, 17 4:36 AM
Yep, happened to me too. I only ever use the system cursor, although with Eipix it's the same as the custom cursor, only tiny, which I hate. I wish they would just give us the system cursor.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 14, 17 6:33 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for bringing this issue to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that there is some issue with the systems cursor. Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to address the issue by letting others know what has worked in their game. Since it looks to be a concern for players, I'll be sure to pass along the contents of this thread to the appropriate teams. If they provide us any information, we will be sure to relay it back to the players by posting in the forums.

Thank you for your patience. if you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

ascorpion
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by ascorpion on Sep 14, 17 8:12 AM
Same problem. Cursor doesn't work with the game!
Second game in a row I can't even try out.

[Post New]by GirlWithManyEyes on Sep 14, 17 9:23 AM
Same here. No system cursor. I always play with the system cursor as the custom game cursor doesn't move as smoothly around the screen as the system cursor does. Looks like a great game but not really playable for me until the system cursor bug is fixed.

momsford
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by momsford on Sep 14, 17 6:40 PM
Same problem here. Finally decided to uninstall the game and not play at all.

[Post New]by skunkluvr66 on Sep 15, 17 5:58 AM
Hi,
add me to the list too, no cursor. The game got slower too.

sparkers2005
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sparkers2005 on Sep 15, 17 6:02 AM
same thing here . I can't even play the demo. without system cursor, their cursor just floats around screen. such a shame. I love phantasmat games. until this is fixed a no buy for me.

Sheilas2a
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Sheilas2a on Sep 15, 17 9:54 AM
same thing here. Glad I tried it first before buying it

[Post New]by stricklands on Sep 15, 17 11:23 AM
hi heres what i did i went to options
play around till
ok gets highlighted then i moved up till cutscene highlight then move it over to line up with cursor options
do the same with the volume and effects n music as you high light them, line them up as you go once you get to music go up clicking around you should hit it
good luck

lindylu22
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by lindylu22 on Sep 15, 17 11:59 AM
Same problem. I lost my cursor. I only use system cursor. Regular one too jumpy. I hope it get fixed soon!!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 15, 17 12:28 PM
stricklands wrote:hi heres what i did i went to options
play around till
ok gets highlighted then i moved up till cutscene highlight then move it over to line up with cursor options
do the same with the volume and effects n music as you high light them, line them up as you go once you get to music go up clicking around you should hit it
good luck

Yes, that way you get the custom cursor back, but we don't want the custom cursor. We want to use the system cursor, which isn't visible when the custom cursor is unticked.

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Sep 15, 17 1:05 PM
Very frustrating to have to move the mouse around in hopes that you hit the correct spot to actually do something. I won't buy a game with a major glitch like this. Don't care for custom cursors, always way too large and obtrusive. If they can't fix it, I won't buy it. Too bad, I like most of this series.

[Post New]by lorraine2215 on Sep 15, 17 1:21 PM
Same issue

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 15, 17 2:07 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for continuing to reach out and for letting us know about the matter. As bfgBellerophon said, we've passed this information along to the appropriate teams. If we receive any news regarding the matter, we'll definitely announce it here in the forums.

If you continue experiencing troubles with the cursor, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide a solution.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by gertie23 on Sep 15, 17 2:22 PM
Same problem here. I had to 'C/A/D' to get out of the game and even then it kept going back to the game. I thought I would have to shut down the computer, then after 4 tries it stopped running and I was able to finally delete it. Too bad though I do like the Phantasmat games.

Go to: