[Post New]by kekabek on Sep 14, 17 8:12 AM
I am stuck on this level, How do I get rid of the magnet

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

Re:bonus level 29

[Post New]by FRHgames on Sep 14, 17 9:36 AM
you should fire cannons in a right sequence.
the trick is that you should avoid firing the bottom cannon and use the top two instead.
As soon as you have a shielded box opposite to the red hot stone, explode the red hot stone, it will remove the shielded box. then you'll be able to make a combo of 3 bottles which will remove the magnet.
make a star and swap it with a book. lightning will remove a shielded box at the bottom. then explode the green hot stone

[Post New]by kekabek on Sep 14, 17 10:46 AM
Thanks

LadyMorganFox
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LadyMorganFox on Sep 15, 17 11:04 AM
FRHgames wrote:you should fire cannons in a right sequence.
the trick is that you should avoid firing the bottom cannon and use the top two instead.
As soon as you have a shielded box opposite to the red hot stone, explode the red hot stone, it will remove the shielded box. then you'll be able to make a combo of 3 bottles which will remove the magnet.
make a star and swap it with a book. lightning will remove a shielded box at the bottom. then explode the green hot stone

I don't know... Probably, I don't undersand your technique because it doesn't work that way.
I start by assembling the coins and then, get a dynamite to explode the stone that blocks the access to the red stone.
I explode the red stone, which allows me to get the 3 bottles and get rid of the magnet.
But then, even when I get rid of the green stones, it is impossible to reach the coins and I have to constantly make some rockets to make them disappear.
The problem is that, with this method, I don't have enough time to collect all of them.

LadyMorganFox
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LadyMorganFox on Sep 15, 17 11:08 AM
Woah... I followed the instructions given by the game and it worked...

[Post New]by amalthea1221 on Nov 6, 17 5:27 PM
I don't know why, but this one has really got me stumped! Like, what order things need to be done in. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get it. Thanks so much.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Nov 6, 17 8:51 PM
In Bonus Level 29 you should fire cannons in a right sequence. The main rule is not to fire the bottom cannon. Fire the top two cannons until the shielded box will be opposite to the RedHotStone.
Then explode the RedHotStone, it will destroy the shielded box.
As soon as it is destroyed, make a combo of 3 green bottles and remove magnet.

One more little secret is to use a lightning to destroy shielded box at the bottom BEFORE exploding the GreenHotStone.

[Post New]by amalthea1221 on Nov 8, 17 6:50 PM
Thank you so much! I finally beat it! Seriously, thanks for all your help.

memk6
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by memk6 on Mar 3, 18 4:10 PM
I have done all of the instructions but how do I explode the red hot stone if the shielded box is in front of it? I can't get it to work.

memk6
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by memk6 on Mar 3, 18 4:12 PM
Thank you for the help. Still not able to do it. I can't explode the Red Hot Square with the shielded box in front of it.

Edited on 03/03/2018 at 4:59:39 PM PST

memk6
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by memk6 on Mar 3, 18 5:09 PM
Just got it, thank you again. You had great instructions, I just wasn't doing it correcty

[Post New]by degibbs on Mar 30, 18 8:16 AM
I followed everything that was said. I cannot figure out how to explode the red hot stone. Please more information please.

Go to: