foxymom76
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

storage limit

[Post New]by foxymom76 on Sep 15, 17 10:04 AM
when you get to 1000 storage is there no way to add more?

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

Re:storage limit

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Sep 15, 17 10:32 AM
Not at this time.

[Post New]by Raiinescloud on Sep 16, 17 8:47 PM
Since the tools, ropes, and plans are not needed upon reaching 1000 storage, is it correct to think that giving items to the villagers for these things no longer have any value? Do you just ignore these requests? I know the villagers that give other rewards, such as points or plans, still add their items and are usable.

Thanks!

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Sep 16, 17 9:03 PM
I still make the trade if the request is for something of low value such as a mushroom or bowl of milk and then I put the storage in my market for people who need them, if the villagers ask for something expensive such as a picture I ignore them, but the problem with that is many times people who don't need the storage buy it anyway for resell but hopefully eventually someone who truly needs the storage crates will end up with them instead of getting passed from one market to another.

[Post New]by GoldDolphin on Sep 17, 17 12:31 AM
As a purchaser of storage items, please pass on my gratitude to all those who sell these items. building up storage capacity is easier with the occasional market item.

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Sep 17, 17 9:35 AM
GoldDolphin wrote:As a purchaser of storage items, please pass on my gratitude to all those who sell these items. building up storage capacity is easier with the occasional market item.

You're welcome but lately the Flying Rat Panda has been buying a lot of mine as soon as I put them in the market.

[Post New]by Raiinescloud on Sep 17, 17 10:08 PM
Lambina wrote:I still make the trade if the request is for something of low value such as a mushroom or bowl of milk and then I put the storage in my market for people who need them, if the villagers ask for something expensive such as a picture I ignore them, but the problem with that is many times people who don't need the storage buy it anyway for resell but hopefully eventually someone who truly needs the storage crates will end up with them instead of getting passed from one market to another.

Thanks for the information. I think I will continue to help villagers if the item is inexpensive, too. I remember how thrilled I was when I found the last 1 or 2 ropes, plans, or tool to expand storage.

Linalie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by Linalie on Sep 21, 17 9:04 AM
Yes, thank you to those who are or will be putting those much needed ropes, tool and plans in their markets! The closer I get to reaching that 1000 mark the longer it takes (of course because you need so many!) and finding a few here and there in the markets is like Christmas!! :-)

I too will be selling these items once I hit max as I know how nice it is to find them out there.

gertie0513
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by gertie0513 on Sep 21, 17 10:13 PM
I too want to say thanks to the folks putting the storage crates, the ropes, tools and blueprints in their market.

Go to: