Game won't complete?

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Sep 15, 17 11:43 AM
Hi there,

Lately, while I have been playing the 'Extras', the level is finished, but, it won't finish. The players are still there as if they're waiting also. When I reselect the level to play it again, and press 'Play', nothing happens. I have to go to Task Manager to end the entire game.

Has anyone else had this experience?!

I can almost understand this happening once or twice; but, it has happened every I play for the last two days!!

It has become rather annoying, not to mention frustrating.

Thanks,
Happy

P.S. I haven't tried replaying the 'regular' levels yet. So, I don't know if it will happen there as well.

RiffRandell
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Game won't complete?

[Post New]by RiffRandell on Sep 15, 17 12:08 PM
Hi, Happy!

I haven't experienced that precise issue but I can tell you that my game played flawlessly until my Windows 7 update this week. After that, my game spontaneously reboots my computer frequently.

I don't know if it is related but maybe.

Re:Game won't complete?

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Sep 16, 17 8:55 AM
Hi RiffRandell,

Thank you for your response! I have the VISTA operating system. (I hope that's the correct thing to say. I'm technically illiterate!)

Anyway. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it just remains the same. I thought maybe it would start over with a clean slate, but it didn't. The same problems existed as well.

What bugs me is that - other than the occasional glitches with Maggie getting stuck - the game was playing fine. Then, all of a sudden, Poof!, it all changes.

I also posted this in the Technical Thread. But, I'm beginning to wonder how productive that will be.

Oh well. Annoyed with BF Technical support again,

Not so happy Happy

Go to: