Cold blood elixer

[Post New]by neffb4neff on Sep 15, 17 12:48 PM
After sewing up the tapestry, I am unable to grab the recipe to the elixir. I can look at the alchemist table only. Hint won't work. Any ideas?

Re:Cold blood elixer

[Post New]by driverwithattude on Sep 15, 17 1:26 PM
I also did not get the COLD BLOOD ELIXER recipe

[Post New]by dbleagle on Sep 15, 17 2:03 PM
id you ever get the solution to where to get the elixer recipe

cbwiest
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by cbwiest on Sep 16, 17 2:06 PM
Well, I guess I will uninstall this game. I'm am too far into it to start over. Never received the recipe when I finished the tapestry puzzle.

felinefi
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

[Post New]by felinefi on Sep 17, 17 1:43 PM
I just got to that part and received the elixir recipe. How odd!

[Post New]by thyri58 on Sep 17, 17 5:25 PM
I couldn't get the elixir either.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 19, 17 4:48 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much for your patience while waiting for responses. I'm swimming by to let you know that an update for Lost Lands: Ice Spell Collector's Edition (PC) has been released and show fix what was preventing the elixir recipe from being obtained. The following post will walk PC players through how to install that update:

Update! New version available for Lost Lands: Ice Spell CE (PC) - September 19, 2017

Should the troubles with the game continue after installing the update, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to provide a new solution.

Going forward the Moderation Team also asks that all inquiries about technical errors be posted to the thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Lost Lands: Ice Spell Collector's Edition here.

This ensures we see and address technical issues as quickly as possible and also helps keep the forum organized. I've locked this thread so any additional questions can be posted to the one above.

Thanks for your understanding. Please PM one of the other moderators or me if further questions occur. We'll be here to help however we can.

bfgBeruna

Go to: