tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

the man

[Post New]by tophen on Sep 15, 17 1:06 PM
trying to get through maze and there he is looking for her.i have back track,restart,what do you do to get through the maze?thanks

jaldeer
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Re:the man

[Post New]by jaldeer on Sep 15, 17 2:00 PM
I know you have a map to look at. I skipped this. I only did the required amount for the achievement, play 3 mini-games without skipping. I only did just that, 3 & I skipped the rest. I don't do mini-games unless I have to.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Sep 16, 17 6:02 AM
I wish I knew. I even followed the directions in the SG, and they led me in the wrong direction, and to a blind alley. I finally skipped and it was frustrating.

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Sep 17, 17 9:25 AM
This mini-game was super frustrating for me until I figured out how you're supposed to choose your moves. For example, if I wanted the cursor to move "up", I would click "straight ahead", as that seems the logical thing to do, but it wouldn't work. I finally realized you have to choose your moves as though you were literally walking through the maze. For example, if you have been moving to the right, & now wish to move "up", you have to select "turn left", as that is what you would do if walking through a maze IRL. Once I got that, it was easy, but it was very frustrating up to that point. Hope this helps someone.

Go to: