chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Entertaining all seated guests during a whole day

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Sep 15, 17 2:15 PM
I have tried this over and over. I know that I have played this game at least two times earning all the trophies. I entertain all the seated customers, including those at the bar. I make sure they haven't lost any money or enthusiasm.; I have tried entertaining all the guests in the restaurant on all ten days and it still doesn't work. Is this a glitch?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Entertaining all seated guests during a whole day

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Sep 15, 17 4:15 PM
At what location are you trying to do this? I haven't played this game for a very long time, but I see that I was able to get the chocolate trophy for each of my game plays.

julesy

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

Re:Entertaining all seated guests during a whole day

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Sep 15, 17 4:34 PM
Try going back to first restaurant and begin at level 10. Don't serve the seated customer until Emily's dad has entertained the customer 'therefore' given them an extra heart. If you serve the customer before Emily's dad has entertained/finished entertaining them, they will get the extra heart from being served. This really shouldn't matter, but it is worth a try.

ETA I just replayed the level I suggested and it is very easy to miss a seated customer when the rush comes in. So just to double check that they have been entertained, they should have a heart flashing to show they are happy before you serve them. That way you know they have definitely been entertained.

Edited on 09/15/2017 at 4:46:20 PM PST

Go to: