Nocturne
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Level 10 Hika Ri (on a PC)

[Post New]by Nocturne on Sep 15, 17 10:59 PM
Ok, what does that chief guy want 3 of? I've played that level a hundred times, did 3 or 4 bowing at the step temple, got the weight scale filled with gold and ore, chief still won't give it up. What is his problem? I mean, what does he want? This is the level where the fruit is worth its weight in gold.

Edited on 09/24/2017 at 2:30:46 AM PST

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Re:Level 10 Hika Ri (on a PC)

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Sep 16, 17 5:19 AM
Not sure what holy man you're referring to since there's only one person who wants 150 food and gives back 1500 gold coins beside the Nature Elements Temple which wants you to donate 50 gold coins to appease the weather...

On every level there's usually a number of persons who have requests that need to be fulfilled...Just click on them to find out what it is and they give back something in return...Also each level shows all the tasks that needs to be completed as well and there's a strategy guide that lays out everything that needs to be completed on every level too!

Edited on 09/29/2017 at 4:23:13 PM PST

rheadamom
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by rheadamom on Sep 25, 17 12:27 PM
Does anyone have trouble with the wind mill in this one? I can't use it, I can build it, but the arrow is stuck above it, and any time I click on it to use it, it is blank. I know it is a glitch, I just wondered if anyone else had the same experience. I don't have it on tutorial, so I figured that it wouldn't do it, but, it does,

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 25, 17 3:44 PM
This is really odd. I played and replayed this several times with no problems. Played it today with a new profile and experienced what you are describing. Maybe a problem with timing?

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

Level 10 Hika Ri (on a PC)

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Sep 26, 17 6:51 AM
Nocturne wrote:Ok, what does that chief guy want 3 of? I've played that level a hundred times, did 3 or 4 bowing at the step temple, got the weight scale filled with gold and ore, chief still won't give it up. What is his problem? I mean, what does he want? This is the level where the fruit is worth its weight in gold.

Believe you have incorrect level number on this one since it has absolutely nothing to do with a weight scale ... That level where the fruit is worth its weight in gold is Level 20 and more than likely the chief guy wants you to make donations to the Temple of Elements 3 times, then he will "give it up!"

Edited on 09/26/2017 at 6:52:14 AM PST

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Sep 26, 17 7:05 AM
rheadamom wrote:Does anyone have trouble with the wind mill in this one? I can't use it, I can build it, but the arrow is stuck above it, and any time I click on it to use it, it is blank. I know it is a glitch, I just wondered if anyone else had the same experience. I don't have it on tutorial, so I figured that it wouldn't do it, but, it does,

Had the same problem after building windmill, nothing was there...so I completed the level anyway without that added "boost" from non-working windmill...However, the next time I played this level, the windmill worked although it's a rather "costly" piece of equipment just to speed up a particular building's production...Actually the "Horn of Plenty" in the Altar is better at increasing "a building's production!" in my opinion LOL

Edited on 09/26/2017 at 7:06:39 AM PST

rheadamom
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by rheadamom on Sep 27, 17 5:18 PM
nwl43 and scorpio42, it seems like the first time I played it, it didn't do it, but now it does it every time, weird, lol. It's a good thing we don't HAVE to use it to finish the level, or we would never finish, lol.

Go to: