bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 16, 17 12:29 AM
Mad Head Games proudly presents the newest addition to the Rite of Passage series!

After 20 years, you receive a message that could lead you to your missing grandfather. You hope for a happy reunion, but things take a dark turn when dangerous creatures invade your world! Do you have what it takes to defeat darkness and save the world? Find out in this gripping hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 16, 17 5:54 AM
Don't care for the runes. Am sick and tired of all the games we get that includes runes. Think of something new !!

Don't care for the dark colours. Am sick and tired of every game that has almost nothing but dark colours. The world is multi-coloured. Please make it so !!

Am really sick and tired of LazyMadHead Games' same spirals in every one of their games as collectables. Think of something new !!

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on Sep 16, 17 6:10 AM
OH come on!!! I was trying to play a mini game and the monster was making all this noise! How could I concentrate!
And the darkness and the purple. And then another mini game in the maze where I could not get anywhere if my life depended on it!
So much noise and darkness and more noise and more talking.
SOMEONE MAKE US A FUN GAME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Sep 16, 17 7:40 AM
I'm with you, Valdy & Biomix - getting tired of monsters, runes and gimmicks. Haven't made up my mind whether I buy it or not - just that I'm getting tired of replaying my current games for lack of some really good new HOPA games coming out.

greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by greenshade on Sep 16, 17 7:52 AM
Ditto to everything being said and I would love to see a game where creative HOs outnumbered the puzzle after puzzle after puzzle. In this beta/demo the HOs were uninspired and simply quit after encountering a puzzle in almost every action I needed to take. If it had been a better sale for Club Members I would have gotten another game by the Heads... Donna Brave.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Sep 16, 17 8:20 PM
quite agree with you, Greenshade - would be nice to have more sales to benefit members rather than the just the non-members, even though it does benefit members by getting a few extra $$'s off a game, but that being said, I will take advantage of any of the sales as long as I can buy a game I like at a lower price.

charlene_lane
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by charlene_lane on Sep 17, 17 4:53 PM
Honestly, I'm not sure whether to buy this game or not. I've read all the reviews and no-one really likes it. Has anyone played the full game yet? Would love to hear your thoughts - quickly. I'm playing Lost Lands - Ice Spell at the moment, but when that comes to an end I'm going to have nothing to play (and that's when I get myself into trouble!). I had a quick look on Youtube to get a feel of the game and it looked good. So now I'm unsure what to do.

[Post New]by debs30 on Sep 18, 17 1:43 AM
Can anyone help please. I'm trying to open the oyster shell and the hint is no use.
Thanks

[Post New]by reenee1 on Sep 18, 17 6:29 AM
biomix wrote:OH come on!!! I was trying to play a mini game and the monster was making all this noise! How could I concentrate!
And the darkness and the purple. And then another mini game in the maze where I could not get anywhere if my life depended on it!
So much noise and darkness and more noise and more talking.
SOMEONE MAKE US A FUN GAME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: