bfgFlounder
9,721 Posts

Eternity

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 1, 10 12:05 AM
Travel through the time and find your grandfather in Eternity, a fun and amazing Hidden Object Adventure game! After inventing the time machine, your grandfather decided to experiment on himself and is sent hurtling through time. Use your courage and puzzle-solving skills to travel through time and find him somewhere in Eternity! Meet characters from all parts of the past and future, and solve perplexing puzzles.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

Re:Eternity

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 1, 10 12:46 AM
The first 20 minutes of playing and I uninstalled it, I did not like the going back and forth, so frustrating. I have to admit the graphics were nice, and I hope there will be some fishies that will be pleased with this IHOG. Happy Gaming!!

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,686 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on May 1, 10 12:48 AM
thanks TerryMann, just downloading the trial. love theresa..

well, its been "saving file" for the last 5 minutes!!

Edited on 05/01/2010 at 1:05:53 AM PST

NouniSmile
Koi
Koi
281,315 Posts

[Post New]by NouniSmile on May 1, 10 1:17 AM
This is a good IHOG game.
Played for 30min and finished 2 levels out of 14.
After level 1 you can choose easy or classic mode, I chose classic for more challenge.
Can't tell whether it is a long or a short game since sometimes levels are differ in duration.
Nice story, very good graphics and I found it very interesting.
It is nice that the location is marked once we are done with it instead of wondering around to find the rest of the objects.
Thanks

Nouni

Edited on 05/01/2010 at 1:30:14 AM PST

azmesa340
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by azmesa340 on May 1, 10 1:18 AM
Played 40 minutes but hidden objects too small and was having to use hint button too much - no fun. Sort of a let down after Deadtime Stories..

[Post New]by chris122049 on May 1, 10 1:28 AM
I love this game! To me, it's a must have. I love the graphics and going from room to room and finding objectives. It's pretty simple stuff. Find matches to light a fire. Find coal to put in the boiler and then light it and the lamp........I hope that's not considered a spoiler........it doesn't say anything about the real story of it.

I've only played 30 minutes of it but so far, it's great! Of course, I love FROG's and IHOG's so I'm prejudiced .......

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on May 1, 10 1:33 AM
The game is really Adventure HOG, with several "HOG pockets", not much.

And, TM, "going back and forth" is the core of an Adventure HOG... . So far, you are given only 4 locations to explore in the chapter - I can stand it...

Great graphics, and some new feature: combining the objects in your inventory (not hard, as they are highlighted). Quite fast hint system, not so helpful at "crush" moments; for instance, I didn't know where to put the oil, and the only hint I got was that the coals won't burn without oil - had to sit back and search where the hell I put this #$@ oil...

Personally, I don't like the "tech" tasks (build a wheelbarrow - but I am sure males will like it, and some "tech females" too. I am more addicted to fairy tales...

Good game! For now "may be" on my list.

belamba
Clownfish
Clownfish
941 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on May 1, 10 1:39 AM
I really love this game. Like the fact that it is the first one to 'fill' my widescreen too. Was hoping the hints wouldnt continue throughout the game, but as already stated you then a get a choice of normal or easy modes after the intro chapter.
Hi Mann A T....:-)) I quite like the tooing and froing....but know it's not everyones idea of fun!
La Bamba

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,371 Posts

[Post New]by woodentot on May 1, 10 1:52 AM
I had this game to beta and I really enjoyed playing it. Great to start the month off with a game to buy.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 1, 10 2:06 AM
Hi La Bamba Definately not mine that's for sure!! I didn't see the Adventure HOG, well from now on if I see that word in a HOG, I'll know better. Thanks for your understanding. I am glad to see you are enjoying it, though. Have a nice weekend, did you get my PM? Mann A T

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,288 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on May 1, 10 10:31 AM
Nice game. Like the fact that it puts a checkmark in the scene when there is nothing else to pick up there. Nice clear graphics. Objects are clear and can be seen. (I did'nt have to squint). Will probably buy this game. My only hesitation would be the length. Don't want to buy if it too short. Hope other fishies like it too.

[Post New]by kbarr00 on May 1, 10 11:26 AM
Maybe I'm stupid so if so forgive me...I cannot get the firewood to place in the fireplace...I am only on the second level and already can't figure something out- lol and the hint button just keeps telling me " I have highlighted items in your inventory you may combine to create a new object" When I try to combine them it doesn't work...I am only on the trial version...frustrating

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,824 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on May 1, 10 12:55 PM
kbarr00 wrote:Maybe I'm stupid so if so forgive me...I cannot get the firewood to place in the fireplace...I am only on the second level and already can't figure something out- lol and the hint button just keeps telling me " I have highlighted items in your inventory you may combine to create a new object" When I try to combine them it doesn't work...I am only on the trial version...frustrating

You should have 4 (i think) pieces of wood (logs) from the jungle floor, and a branch.

Combine the logs by picking them all up at once. If everything goes to plan, they'll swirl a moment and then it'll have a close-up of the logs stacking to form a fire. Keep the branch separate, as its used for something else.

Edited on 05/01/2010 at 12:57:41 PM PST

[Post New]by mslindau on May 4, 10 7:55 PM
I don't know what to do with rope ladder HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,824 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on May 5, 10 5:34 AM
mslindau wrote:I don't know what to do with rope ladder HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll need to get the boat prepared and untethered to use the rope-ladder, and then just look for the prison cell's window high on the prison walls.

Go to: