Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 16, 17 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 09/16/2017 at 7:54:48 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 16, 17 7:55 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help pages, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by 4feets4ever on Nov 3, 17 12:52 PM
I don't know if these forums are still active, but I've encountered a glitch in this game. I am playing on a MacBookPro (2010, running OS 10.12) and I have hit the gargoyle puzzle. I found the gargoyle to activate the puzzle, but the graphics are off and partly pixelated, and I cannot click on anything to move it, although my cursor does turn into a hand over the arrow.

I have had zero problems with this game so far, and I carefully checked the MinReq before I bought the game (after I downloaded a different recent game only to find my CPU was just below the minimum speed and the game wouldn't load properly, I've been ultra-careful about this!)

I just tried trashing the game and redownloading it, but the error remains. It didn't take any time at all to reinstall, though, which was both surprising and concerning.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 3, 17 3:44 PM
Hello 4feets4ever,

I'm really sorry to hear there has been trouble with the game's graphics. I can definitely provide some troubleshooting help.

When a Mac game's graphics don't work properly, we often recommend lowering the computer's screen resolution. This can help get everything in order. The help page below will walk you through that process.

Screen Resolution

If that suggestion doesn't fix the game, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide a new solution. You're also more than welcome to PM me or another moderator should there be any remaining questions. We'll be glad to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: