Welcome to Eternity forum

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Eternity forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 1, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Eternity forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Eternity players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Eternity forum

[Post New]by CELIAS on May 1, 10 8:29 AM
I JUST STARTED THE GAME HOW MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS ARE THERE

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 1, 10 8:49 AM
CELIAS wrote:I JUST STARTED THE GAME HOW MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS ARE THERE

There are 14 levels.

Good Luck,

Margie B

[Post New]by margaret1950 on May 1, 10 2:11 PM
i keep trying to put logs in fireplace but no luck any ideas please

[Post New]by MrsMuppet on May 1, 10 2:22 PM
Pick up ALL the logs in your inventory.. It will build a stack of wood.
Then place it on the fire-site.

[Post New]by MrsMuppet on May 1, 10 2:25 PM
Oh yeah, i'm stuck myself.. At the Minotaur part.
I just can't seem to get the arrow. I have the bow, have checkmarks for the 3 other rooms, but no arrow.
I have a sword, a stick, a bow and an arrowhead. And all the dude keeps saying is "I need the bow and arrow"...

Anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks
** EDIT** found the answer..it's a bug.. sorry.. problem solved**

Edited on 05/01/2010 at 2:33:26 PM PST

azoch
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by azoch on May 1, 10 9:12 PM
second time playing a very good game, but cannot get the stone blocks
(1 thur 8) respond to correct sequence. also cannot bring up the skip this
puzzle area any one else having this problem. hate to waste a punch card on a game that only works one time.

mompea
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by mompea on May 1, 10 11:44 PM
I have been playing for about 10 minutes. I don't know how all of you can come up with the correct moves so quickly. I'm still bouncing between rooms trying to assemble the time machine. I have the coil that should go around the main section, but for some reason it's rejected. I have lit a fire in the furnace, after finding the coal in the greenhouse. But I can't seem to figure out the next move. Any suggestions?

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on May 2, 10 12:02 AM
mompea wrote:I have been playing for about 10 minutes. I don't know how all of you can come up with the correct moves so quickly. I'm still bouncing between rooms trying to assemble the time machine. I have the coil that should go around the main section, but for some reason it's rejected. I have lit a fire in the furnace, after finding the coal in the greenhouse. But I can't seem to figure out the next move. Any suggestions?

You'll notice that the pipe coil is filled with a green fluid on the completed side of the time machine. If you look on the table in front of you in the Laboratory, you'll find a way to mix what the coil needs before it's fitted.

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on May 2, 10 12:04 AM
azoch wrote:second time playing a very good game, but cannot get the stone blocks
(1 thur 8) respond to correct sequence. also cannot bring up the skip this
puzzle area any one else having this problem. hate to waste a punch card on a game that only works one time.

The buttons will only allow you to use them once the pattern has ben revealed (and bridge repaired). When you did the skulls/crystals, did the room rumble, and something rise out the top of the stone plinth?

mompea
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by mompea on May 2, 10 12:20 AM
OK I finally figured how to get past the spot I was stuck at, now I'm trying to figure out how to make additional bricks. I have an emerald (?) holder, a mirror and a tripod. I've tried them in various combinations at the area where it says "this would be a good place to cut bricks." I think I need something to cut the bricks. The only spots open to me are talking with the Pharoh and the quarry. What am I missing?

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on May 2, 10 12:22 AM
mompea wrote:OK I finally figured how to get past the spot I was stuck at, now I'm trying to figure out how to make additional bricks. I have an emerald (?) holder, a mirror and a tripod. I've tried them in various combinations at the area where it says "this would be a good place to cut bricks." I think I need something to cut the bricks. The only spots open to me are talking with the Pharoh and the quarry. What am I missing?

Well, if you have an emerald holder, wouldn't it be nice to have something for it to hold? Someone you've met seems to be wearing an interesting shade of green. (and there's only one person you can meet in the Egyptian era )

Oh, and do you by any chance have a scroll?

Edited on 05/02/2010 at 12:25:31 AM PST

[Post New]by Jessieair on May 3, 10 1:56 PM
OK I'm at the point that you touch the buttons on the wall in order. I'm lost

[Post New]by Trixietoo on May 3, 10 6:55 PM
I'm lost on the touch buttons, too. Do the colored stones have to be placed in a certain order to get a clue to the buttons?

[Post New]by cowboyjack1er on May 4, 10 5:15 AM
MrsMuppet wrote:Oh yeah, i'm stuck myself.. At the Minotaur part.
I just can't seem to get the arrow. I have the bow, have checkmarks for the 3 other rooms, but no arrow.
I have a sword, a stick, a bow and an arrowhead. And all the dude keeps saying is "I need the bow and arrow"...

Anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks
** EDIT** found the answer..it's a bug.. sorry.. problem solved**

[Post New]by cowboyjack1er on May 4, 10 5:17 AM
Ive reloaded the game & still can't get him to take the bow

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on May 4, 10 7:26 PM
Trixietoo wrote:I'm lost on the touch buttons, too. Do the colored stones have to be placed in a certain order to get a clue to the buttons?

Look either side of each skull niche in the room, to get a clue as to which crystal needs to go where... hope this helps.

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on May 4, 10 7:28 PM
cowboyjack1er wrote:Ive reloaded the game & still can't get him to take the bow

You'll need to make a 'bow and arrow' to give it to him, which means you'll need to make an arrow first.... have you got the feather?

jett8238
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

tunnel of silence/ mayan

[Post New]by jett8238 on May 6, 10 4:11 PM
how do you do the faces on the back wall. I looked at the walkthrough and got the solution, but it,s not working

[Post New]by aidantm on May 8, 10 3:30 PM
[is there anyone out there who can please help me....where do i make additional
bricks..have all four items.....help thanks

Go to: