Help!

[Post New]by maevekelly on Sep 16, 17 7:29 AM
My old hard drive died and since installing the new one none of my games will work. When I start the game it loads and I get a black screen for a few seconds or a blink and then I am back to my desk top screen. However sometimes the game keeps running in the background. It does not show in task manager when this happens. Other times it just takes me back to the game manager menu that pops up after you ex out of a game when your done playing it. I tried running as game admin per instructions from BF, but no luck. Every game I have has this problem. I am running Window 7 home premium. Have a standard VGA adapter video card, and direct x 11. If anyone can help I would be very thankful. For you Big Fish guys I have filed a request for help and thank you also. ( Would have posted this in " the for technical problems" but it's not up yet.)

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Help!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 16, 17 8:03 AM
Hi maevekelly,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble loading this game on your computer after installing a new hard drive. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. Please also ensure that you have met the other game requirements. I'll include the list from the game page below:

Game System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
CPU: 2.0 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 729 MB

Big Fish Games App System Requirements:
Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or later

If you find that issues continue to persist, please be sure to reply to every email received for the Support Team so that they can assist. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to investigate this issue for you.

I'll also go ahead and lock to redirect this thread to following tech thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your understanding. Feel free to reach out to any of the moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: