bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Cooking Quest technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 1, 10 2:25 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

Re:Post any Cooking Quest technical issues here only

[Post New]by ember89 on May 1, 10 8:32 PM
regardless of how much i try to move my mouse around, the game won't allow it to access the bottom inch of the screen... items placed that low, while in view, cannot be retrieved... ???

[Post New]by figmo397 on May 2, 10 5:37 PM
I'm running the Mac version and cannot select the ice cubes. I have tried changing the option to not fullscreen and then fullscreen and it doesn't fix the problem. Has anyone figured out why this happens? Is there a workaround?

There are similar problems in other screens with items at the top of the screen (there's one where you cannot select the balloon or cowboy hat). I have verified in all cases that yes, I am clicking on the correct item. The forums indicate that others are having the same problem without resolution and are awaiting a fix.

cucumber89
Salmon
Salmon
2,807 Posts

[Post New]by cucumber89 on May 23, 10 8:24 PM
ember89 wrote:regardless of how much i try to move my mouse around, the game won't allow it to access the bottom inch of the screen... items placed that low, while in view, cannot be retrieved... ???

The same thing is happening to me. I can't start a new game because it's at the bottom of the screen as well. Please help!

[Post New]by srauws on Oct 17, 10 9:07 PM
having same problem with bottom inch of screen...cant finish because of it... what should i do????? I

[Post New]by nnbutterfly on Feb 23, 11 8:01 AM
same problem with pie crust on bottom of screen... this needs to be fixed ... or I should get my money back

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 23, 11 9:39 AM
Welcome to the pond nnbutterfly!

If adjusting your
Screen Resolution doesn't help with this technical issue, then I'd recommend contacting our Customer Support team. They'll be happy to help troubleshoot, and they can also replace the game if troubleshooting doesn't get it running properly.

Customer Support can be reached anytime by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the “Contact Us” section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you’ve entered your question and clicked to “Check for Answers,” you’ll be led to our Help pages, from which your question can be submitted.

If you’re a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club” page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

kidsrulex2
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by kidsrulex2 on Sep 15, 11 7:02 AM
are you ever going to fix the bottom of the screen issue???????????????

[Post New]by n_elegance on Dec 28, 11 6:04 AM
I'm using the mobile version and I can't even get the game to load. It crashes every time. I've tried the troubleshooting. Nothing is helping to solve the crashing issue

[Post New]by Beeratt12 on Apr 21, 12 9:41 AM
n_elegance wrote:I'm using the mobile version and I can't even get the game to load. It crashes every time. I've tried the troubleshooting. Nothing is helping to solve the crashing issue

I am also having the same issue on my iPad I cannot get it to load have uninstalled and everything. Please help somebody.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 21, 12 10:06 AM
Hi Fishies,

For those of you playing on the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch and are seeing the game closing or not opening, I would recommend first trying to uninstall and reinstall the game. You can find more information on how to do that here:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If reinstalling the game isn't helping, I would recommend contacting our Tech Support team and they'll be happy to assist you.

I hope that helps and happy gaming!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by Holovicc on Jul 1, 12 12:53 PM
Support, are you listening? Your game will not start on ipad. Even installing/uninstalling would not help. Please try it and post a fix, thank you.

[Post New]by Phoenixtale on Sep 2, 12 7:34 PM
Still isn't working. I've filed something with help desk now. It goes through the 3 developer/loading screens then shuts down.

Holovicc wrote:Support, are you listening? Your game will not start on ipad. Even installing/uninstalling would not help. Please try it and post a fix, thank you.

[Post New]by missymoo2011 on May 1, 14 4:43 PM
ember89 wrote:regardless of how much i try to move my mouse around, the game won't allow it to access the bottom inch of the screen... items placed that low, while in view, cannot be retrieved... ???

go into options turn off full screen allow to go to small window screen,
go back into options return to full screen problem should be fixed

Go to: