rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

Wow what a cutie!!

[Post New]by rbsworld on Sep 17, 17 3:12 PM
It took almost a year to achieve but I finally finished the Gift Horse achievement.

I have no idea if he's a gold digging elephant or not. He sure is cute though.

Good luck to all finishing the CC.

RBsMom

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Wow what a cutie!!

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Sep 17, 17 4:13 PM
Cute ..... expensive to feed ..... not very forthcoming with the gold chests..... I think I have gotten a Silver chest from him....but, mostly get Iron .... so I feed him infrequently.

But, he sure is a nice status symbol pet!

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Sep 19, 17 2:34 PM
Congratulations RBsMom

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Sep 19, 17 3:39 PM
Ok semi-newbi here!. I am at level 78, but only started reading help and using the forum a few weeks ok! What is the Gift Horse achievement...I tried using search, but nothing came up...I remember reading about other animal achievements in other rooms, but don't know how those work either. Could someone please enlighten me or do these automatically come up when you hit a certain # of something.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Sep 19, 17 4:07 PM
In the BF Game Manager, the update just said fixes bugs, but I noticed in my inventory, when you click a pet, it will tell you all of the chests that pet can give you, plus the chance percentage.

That is one thing I have noticed is updated and I love that it shows you your chest chances, so you can pick and choose which pets to use.

Has anyone else noticed any other updates, I would love to know what all is new or different.

Wow what a cutie!!

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Sep 19, 17 4:08 PM
rbsworld wrote:It took almost a year to achieve but I finally finished the Gift Horse achievement.

I have no idea if he's a gold digging elephant or not. He sure is cute though.

Good luck to all finishing the CC.

RBsMom

With the new update that happened today, if you click a pet, it will tell you what chests it can bring and the chance percentage for that pet, so you know which pets you want to use most.

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Sep 19, 17 5:53 PM
Katijay hi:
Ok semi-newbi here!. I am at level 78, but only started reading help and using the forum a few weeks ok! What is the Gift Horse achievement...I tried using search, but nothing came up...I remember reading about other animal achievements in other rooms, but don't know how those work either. Could someone please enlighten me or do these automatically come up when you hit a certain # of something.

From Annelliegram in Helpful hint
Gift Horse
1. Collect 10 daily bonuses – 1 diamond
2. Collect 100 daily bonuses – 5 diamonds
3. Collect 300 daily bonuses -- Little Elephant (pet)

Hope this helps

Go to: