[Post New]by zapberry on Sep 17, 17 8:44 PM
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/660572.page

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

Re:seniors citizens thread

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Sep 17, 17 9:36 PM
all threads, including the seniors one, move around as they are used. If a thread has had no replies it will drop down the list and others that have new replies will move up. You can always find them by going through the pages and they will be there somewhere.

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Sep 18, 17 5:18 AM
I have noticed that several times the thread has disappeared from the list and I had to search the term "senior" to find it. Who knows why, it just is.

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Sep 18, 17 5:58 AM
All I've noticed is that occasionally when we're all to busy, it has a habit of sliding off to pages 2&3.

fishfinder246
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by fishfinder246 on Sep 18, 17 6:38 AM
I think it's neat that someone asked! There's certainly a lot of good information there. If you'll notice how many views it has , last time I checked it was 87,000+!!

Fish

fishfinder246
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by fishfinder246 on Sep 18, 17 6:51 AM
Kudos to snowman!!
Fish

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 18, 17 7:48 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank players for bringing this to our attention. The thread mentioned here is indeed a very popular one. Since threads will drop down the list if there has been no recent replies as OOo_jules_oOO mentioned, it is understandable wanting to see this certain thread more visible instead of searching for it. I've gone ahead and added it to the Helpful Links for Gummy Drop! section. It will be located at the bottom under Social Threads. Keep in mind that players can also bookmark the thread by clicking on the star icon at the top of the browser.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Sep 18, 17 10:01 AM
Thanks bfgBell but it really does disappear from time to time. Just like the last post on the front page today is from November 2015, way out of order But, it is indeed a great and helpful game forum.

Edited on 09/18/2017 at 10:02:52 AM PST

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Sep 19, 17 7:24 AM
This morning the seniors large thread has completely disappeared from the first three pages of the forum.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Sep 19, 17 7:49 AM
that doesn't sound right Snowman, I just looked and its at the top of page 2 on my computer. very strange.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 19, 17 8:03 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the forum has a bug in the way it groups threads into pages, so that a thread might fall between the bottom of one page and the top of the next.

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Sep 19, 17 8:04 AM
Ooppps...just found it. Can I claim a "senior moment?"

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts