bfgIlinalta
3,199 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 18, 17 4:33 PM
Howdy Everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct these types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

AdrianaIP
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors here.

[Post New]by AdrianaIP on Oct 12, 17 10:09 AM
Well, the fact that the anti-virus deletes it as a Trojan IS a TECH ISSUE. I might get around it, but I am afraid that it MIGHT be Trojan after all. Kaspersky even gives it a name. I do not want to lose my computer because of one game.

Go to: