After Update

Czoe
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

After Update

[Post New]by Czoe on Sep 18, 17 11:02 PM
Why is there a number 1 next to the Worlds icon , no matter which District I'm in? I can see that a new level has been added, but I'm only at Lost Island, and the 1 doesn't go away. Thanks!

Re:After Update

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Sep 19, 17 4:53 AM
Czoe, I'm guessing it's a counter. One of the new Achievements is called Fan Fair. The first part is to play three days in a row. In my game, today, the number is 2. So maybe the 2 indicates this is now the second day in a row that I've played? I (we) will see tomorrow.

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Sep 19, 17 11:53 AM
Ah maybe! I thought it was because there was a new world and a new quest as this "1" has been showing since the update and the "2" appeared today.

Hopefully you are right Fred! It would be cool because I find this counter a bit annoying if it is related to the 13th world (as I am faaaaar away from reaching it, still stuck in the Carnival!!)

And yay for new achievements!! (is it obvious that I like this game?? )

Edited on 09/19/2017 at 11:53:45 AM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 20, 17 7:12 AM
I still have the #2 showing on the world icon... went to achievements and it says I only played one day in a row.... maybe tomorrow it will go away.... or the third day in a row...

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Sep 20, 17 9:41 AM
OK, now I have NO idea! I still have a 2 showing on the world icon (same as yesterday) and the achievements show that I've played two days in a row. The new update started on the 18th. I played then and also on the 19th and today - the 20th. So, I should have finished the first part of the achievement. Will check back tomorrow. If no achievement complete, the achievement (and possibly the "counter") has a glitch!!!

[Post New]by stargazer_lily6 on Sep 20, 17 11:36 AM
I am at a loss also. Had a 2 showing yesterday and a one showing today. Yesterday I also showed 2 on the outfit logo and when I clicked on it, it shoed two achievements that I collected coins on Maybe the third day will be tomorrow ???

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Sep 21, 17 4:37 AM
For me, number 2 appeared when a new Event showed up, so it could mean that I can currently play in two worlds, my current one and the "world" of the event. Remember how an event recently showed under "Worlds"? I think that's the idea, and that as soon as you finish the event or it's over, it should revert to 1.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Sep 21, 17 4:39 AM
Well... I still have no idea what the 2 on the world icon means. However, the achievement for playing three days in a row was completed today (9/21/17). Whatever the "2" is, it's not a counter. Or maybe it's a counter that doesn't work!?

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Sep 21, 17 5:00 AM
Fred_just_Fred wrote:Well... I still have no idea what the 2 on the world icon means. However, the achievement for playing three days in a row was completed today (9/21/17). Whatever the "2" is, it's not a counter. Or maybe it's a counter that doesn't work!?
Have you finished the current event? As I said above, when you do, maybe it will revert to 1.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 21, 17 5:09 AM
I played the event in one game and the counter went to 1..... I'm not sure why we have to have a counter on the world icon at all and if it's just going to stay on 1 after you finish an event, that's going to be annoying to always have a number showing on the world icon...

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Sep 21, 17 6:08 AM
eli173 wrote:
Fred_just_Fred wrote:Well... I still have no idea what the 2 on the world icon means. However, the achievement for playing three days in a row was completed today (9/21/17). Whatever the "2" is, it's not a counter. Or maybe it's a counter that doesn't work!?
Have you finished the current event? As I said above, when you do, maybe it will revert to 1.

No, I haven't played the entire event - only part of it. Thanks for the advice. One more thought. Maybe the number shows the number of worlds NOT completed? I'm working on the last world and haven't completed it and also haven't completed the new event.

Edited on 09/21/2017 at 6:11:37 AM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 21, 17 7:23 AM
It's not the number of worlds not completed.... my lowest level game is only on the 3rd world and it also shows the #2....

Edited on 09/21/2017 at 7:24:35 AM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 22, 17 10:43 AM
I now believe the numbers represent, if there is an active event and you haven't completed it, that's one.... and if you are working on completing ANY world, that's one.. so, when there is an active uncompleted active event and a world a person is still working on, the number will be 2....

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Sep 22, 17 12:10 PM
gohill, I think you're right. Good job.

maxbridge
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by maxbridge on Sep 23, 17 6:46 PM
Hi- thanks again Gohill - you are a great help on these forums...
I played the new event and my world number went straight from two back to one, so yes it is telling us that there is more than one place to go....

Kuddles3
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by Kuddles3 on Sep 24, 17 9:24 AM

I think the "1" on the Worlds is just a mistake, and was supposed to relate to the last new World, No. 13, Dark Dungeon. However, if you remember, Dark Dungeon just appeared in our games on 13th Sept, sort of sneaked in the back door, without us downloading anything, and several days before the announcement.

The number 2 definitely referred to the Event, because as soon as I finished that, it went back to 1.

However, I have now finished everything in Dark Dungeon, and the 1 is still there.
They may fix it in the next update, or we will just have to learn to live with it!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 24, 17 10:05 AM
Kuddles3 wrote:
I think the "1" on the Worlds is just a mistake, and was supposed to relate to the last new World, No. 13, Dark Dungeon. However, if you remember, Dark Dungeon just appeared in our games on 13th Sept, sort of sneaked in the back door, without us downloading anything, and several days before the announcement.

The number 2 definitely referred to the Event, because as soon as I finished that, it went back to 1.

However, I have now finished everything in Dark Dungeon, and the 1 is still there.
They may fix it in the next update, or we will just have to learn to live with it!

Thanks for letting us know!!.... I'm nowhere near the end so it was just a guess on my part.... I'm really hoping they fix it...

BoutjeFedankt
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by BoutjeFedankt on Sep 28, 17 11:15 AM
I also still have 1 star on the worlds, i finished all levels, finished the event and all levels in the arena. So nothing left to do and still that star.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Sep 28, 17 7:55 PM
BoutjeFedankt wrote:I also still have 1 star on the worlds, i finished all levels, finished the event and all levels in the arena. So nothing left to do and still that star.

As I said in my post near the top of this thread, one star means you have only one world to play, your current world, and 2 means you also have an event.

For me, number 2 appeared when a new Event showed up, so it could mean that I can currently play in two worlds, my current one and the "world" of the event. Remember how an event recently showed under "Worlds"? I think that's the idea, and that as soon as you finish the event or it's over, it should revert to 1.

BoutjeFedankt
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by BoutjeFedankt on Sep 29, 17 1:02 AM
eli173 wrote:
BoutjeFedankt wrote:I also still have 1 star on the worlds, i finished all levels, finished the event and all levels in the arena. So nothing left to do and still that star.

As I said in my post near the top of this thread, one star means you have only one world to play, your current world, and 2 means you also have an event.

But i don't have any worlds to play anymore, i finished all worlds with alle levels 3 stages.

Go to: