Mebery
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

HELP!!

[Post New]by Mebery on May 1, 10 8:22 AM
I am almost out of black berries. that is the only food source i have. I have lv 2 learning and dendrolgy lv 2

Re:HELP!!

[Post New]by MCK65487 on May 1, 10 10:32 AM
Put everyone you can on building the fire pit (down by the fruit trees). Then you can cook the fruit.

Mebery
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by Mebery on May 1, 10 6:02 PM
It just said this technology challenging

gailsgame
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by gailsgame on May 1, 10 10:06 PM
I think you need construction level 2 to move those stones covering the pit by the trees. Then you move the stones and can get to the fruit on the trees.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 2, 10 12:41 AM
Yes, get lvl2 construction and clear the pit. But then you need to place 4 hot rocks in the pit and cover them with banana leaves before you can cook the fruit.

Mebery
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by Mebery on May 2, 10 6:06 AM
I can't risk trying to get any one on science. I need those blackberries ( what's left of them any way) to be harvested . There is a slim hope that I could try to get someone on science because I have no clue when she will die. I had two die last night.

Gemini11
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Gemini11 on May 2, 10 6:58 AM
You have to construct this oven! I had the same problem too although nobody was dying. When you have constructed the oven you have no problem anymore because they can carry the fruit to the food bin all the time.

You can try to make a stew with these herbs to feed your peeps:

2 x sweet + spicy + fresh water + food (from the food bin) = YUM! Everybody leave their jobs to come and eat and won't leave until the pot is empty.

2 x spicy + sweet +fresh water + food = YUM! Feeds all.

Edited on 05/02/2010 at 6:59:14 AM PST

Gemini11
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Gemini11 on May 2, 10 7:02 AM
It is also important that your kids keep on collecting mushrooms and Collection parts for food and science points.

Mebery
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by Mebery on May 2, 10 9:36 AM
I just can't risk it I have 2 grown ups left the rest are children. One is 50 the other is 30 and they are both girls since my 3 boys died I can't mate. They are both new to science so I am at a crises here

Mebery
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by Mebery on May 2, 10 9:44 AM
Screw! scratch that I have just lost 1 grown up and 3 children I might be able to continue. I have one women and 3 boys

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

[Post New]by LoriW on May 2, 10 11:56 AM
If you are not far into the game you may want to start again with a new group.

My first lot didn't want to have any girls but I thought hey I'll keep going. Got pretty far in when my last male died and so with no chance of getting any boys I had to start again. That was painful. I wasted all that time.

[Post New]by brandy1213 on May 2, 10 1:14 PM
if you get lvl 2 science you can fish after you make cloth, i found this easier.

Edited on 05/02/2010 at 11:18:35 PM PST

gailsgame
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by gailsgame on May 2, 10 1:20 PM
I think you only have 2 choices.

1) If you are not attached to this tribe - delete them and start again and try for construction level 2 first - it seems the best way to feed the tribe.

OR:

2) Pause the game when it isn't open & you're not playing it. Then put it on slow speed while you play and hunt for mushrooms & collectibles so you can get enough food & points for the tech points. It's only 5,000 points so it doesn't take that many fish scales etc to start getting the points up. Mushrooms seem to pop up pretty often, and look for the red top ones as they are much higher food value.

I haven't finished the game, only played earlier versions & a few demo's of this version so other players might have better ideas.

Good luck.

Mebery
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by Mebery on May 2, 10 5:43 PM
Okay I was sorta attached to them but everyone died. i restarted and hope my tribe doesn't die

[Post New]by funnybunnyofdm on Jun 26, 10 7:05 PM
You can also take your peeps tothe cutting tools and they can get blackberries even if there are none showing. To make cutting tools, take peep to the fish bones.

[Post New]by funnybunnyofdm on Jun 26, 10 7:06 PM
You can also take your peeps tothe cutting tools and they can get blackberries even if there are none showing. To make cutting tools, take peep to the fish bones.

Go to: