Arabella?????????

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

Arabella?????????

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Sep 19, 17 7:22 PM
Done the update and got to Arabella and did the quest then she went POOF yet the progress is still showing to go to her BUT she is NOT There?????????

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Arabella?????????

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 19, 17 7:29 PM
Interesting. You are the second person to report this. What was the last thing in the storyline you can remember?

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Sep 19, 17 7:37 PM
The quest was called "Visit to an Old Friend", and when you complete it and try to click on Arabella to cash the quest out she just disappears. I'm used to the last character instructing me to visit them after a future update??

Sue (Suenamie)

Lyane575521
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by Lyane575521 on Sep 19, 17 7:39 PM
susanlnels This has happened to me too, I think it's because we finished the amulet before we ended her quest. I send an email to customer service. I can not move forward either.
hopefully it's something they can fix

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Sep 19, 17 7:56 PM
I did the same thing. Finished the amulet first and went to turn in the quest to Arabella and poof she was gone. No fair not being able to continue. (But good thing because I was going to plow through and I've got appt. tomorrow morning.)

D-NY

Lyane575521
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by Lyane575521 on Sep 19, 17 8:37 PM
I do hope that customer service can fix this, They shouldn't let us finish the amulet before the quest, it should say finish quest before. I have a full day of work tomorrow, but I wanted to play, so it's a good thing and a bad thing at the same time

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Sep 19, 17 9:04 PM
I will take your advice and email BigFish. I was so surprised when she disappeared and nothing...BigFish has helped me with issues in the past .

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Sep 19, 17 9:13 PM
Actually, Arabella is gone when you use the dreamcatcher on Lady Adora. Then Prof. Pinfeathers says to visit the children. It should take you to the Fairy Forest where Hansel & Gretel are now together as children!

Also, if you look through all the places characters were, some are also children (Anabel & the Iron Knight, Skull Pete, Salty, Henry, and the Chamberlain). Not only is Arabella gone but so is Valeria and the Wise Dragon!

So, perhaps you missed some task or other?

Lyane575521
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by Lyane575521 on Sep 19, 17 9:23 PM
Sharp_Eye, I didn't miss a task, I finished the amulet, the dreamcatcher, before finishing the quest so Arabella is gone . I can't finish her last task or quest, because I can't go to her, she is gone. I should of done the last quest or Arabella's task before finishing the dreamcatcher.
I sent a message to customer support, it should all be good when they fix it. Just sucks that I have to wait

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Sep 19, 17 9:27 PM
I am glad I read this so I will not do the dream catcher, first I will do Arabella

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Sep 19, 17 9:44 PM
I did not do the Dream catcher first, I finished the task for the light keeper and then went to Arabella and clicked on complete on her task and Arabella is still there, she did not disappear - then I assembled the dream catcher.

So my game is ok - I can continue

Edited on 09/19/2017 at 10:05:15 PM PST

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Sep 19, 17 10:34 PM
Lyane575521 wrote:Sharp_Eye, I didn't miss a task, I finished the amulet, the dreamcatcher, before finishing the quest so Arabella is gone . I can't finish her last task or quest, because I can't go to her, she is gone. I should of done the last quest or Arabella's task before finishing the dreamcatcher.
I sent a message to customer support, it should all be good when they fix it. Just sucks that I have to wait

Wow, Lyane! I'm so sorry!! Others are in the same boat as well so perhaps by you submitting this to CS, it will be fixed quickly for all of you!!

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Sep 19, 17 11:56 PM
Yup, on Z Globe ~ Arabella went POOF also. And the Fan is gone, but the Time Clock isn't there.

Took screenshots a few hours go and sent a Ticket to BF CS.

Z Dhyani was able to get past Arabella, but the game is NOT saving properly. Made it to the end of the Update TWICE now. And am AGAIN back to just before the Genie. Looks like I've paid to open the new Areas & HO Scenes (not to mention Crafing) multiple times and my Coins were not restored and maybe even the Items & Stamps. DOUBLE/TRIPLE/QUADRUPLE GRRRRR!!!

So, this is a BIG PROGRESS GLITCH and not on our end.

I almost tried the uninstall/reinstall of both the MC Game and Game Manager. But now I'm glad I didn't.

Will wait for official word from BF CS and the Mods.

*whimper*

XXOO ~ Dhyani

I don't know how screwy Z Jules is . . . did get past Arabella, but I'm not sure at the moment where Jules is 'stuck.'

Edited on 09/20/2017 at 12:23:33 AM PST

dlsed
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by dlsed on Sep 20, 17 1:21 AM
Unfortunately I got stuck as well. Alittle frustrating, but in 3 years of playing this is my 1st update/new content glitch, so i feel lucky / fortunate about that. I created a ticket with c/s as well just in case the fix isn't a global one.

oh well; snail pace!

hapy hunting,
dlsed/sparty

SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SA__ on Sep 20, 17 1:28 AM
I am also stuck without Arabella .
That will teach me to read the forum before playing the game!!!!!

Sa

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Sep 20, 17 1:45 AM
I just finished the update I am now at level 80 with no issues at all

TickledTrout
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

[Post New]by TickledTrout on Sep 20, 17 2:19 AM
I an also stuck with no Arabella.

Hope customer support can help.
Tammy.

nmabbey
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by nmabbey on Sep 20, 17 3:01 AM
I did the same thing. On the upside, it is forcing me to go to bed instead of playing all night. Hopefully they will fix it soon so we can continue.

PreGab12
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by PreGab12 on Sep 20, 17 3:51 AM
My update said "fix bugs" - I didn't had one before, but now I have a serious BUG
I hope the developers will fix this ASAP...

apmg
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by apmg on Sep 20, 17 4:22 AM
stuck on level 79 arabella is missing so can't progress. i hope the devs fix this quickly.

Ann

Go to: