did anyone else lose their game manager with the new update?

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Sep 19, 17 8:03 PM
I installed the new update and pushed play and nothing happened after it looked like it was going to go to the game.. When I looked at my desktop all I see is a sheet of paper where my game manager used to be and my game seems to be missing from my desktop as well.

Did anyone else experience this?

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

Re:did anyone else lose their game manager with the new update?

[Post New]by 1457051 on Sep 19, 17 8:22 PM
Yes. I did. Restarted my computer and was able to play

Gimali
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Gimali on Sep 19, 17 9:03 PM
Yes same thing here, also restarted computer and all was fine.

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Sep 19, 17 9:04 PM
I was given a message that I couldn't uninstall so I could reinstall the game because it was running. I checked my task master and the game didn't show in the processes. So I rebooted my computer and just like you did 1457051 it was back and I was able to get into it again.

Thanks for responding.

tuck6016
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by tuck6016 on Sep 19, 17 9:23 PM
I tried the restart. now it says the game does not exist on that account. and to try another account. I started over with this game a year ago and am just now getting back to where I was. Hate to lose it again because of a update.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 19, 17 9:25 PM
tuck6016 wrote:I tried the restart. now it says the game does not exist on that account. and to try another account. I started over with this game a year ago and am just now getting back to where I was. Hate to lose it again because of a update.

You shouldn't have to start over. If you lose your game contact customer support. They often can help you restore your game.

tuck6016
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by tuck6016 on Sep 19, 17 10:43 PM
Thank you for your response. I did the one thing I hate doing and uninstalled and reinstall. HELD MY BREATH AND IT CAME BACK MY GAME My African grey thinks I flipped.
could help but do a little jig. Thanks

Edited on 09/19/2017 at 10:43:35 PM PST

Go to: