Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chase for Adventure 2: The Iron Oracle here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 20, 17 12:38 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 09/20/2017 at 6:16:12 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chase for Adventure 2: The Iron Oracle here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 20, 17 6:16 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help pages, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by kellydunwell on Sep 20, 17 8:58 AM
I am using windows 10 and on level 7 I am unable to build anything, therefore making it impossible to complete the level.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 20, 17 9:17 AM
Hi kellydunwell,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to build anything on a specific level. It may be helpful to run the game as an administrator on your Windows 10 system. This will allow the game to pull the necessary resources and permissions to run properly. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page:

If issues continue to persist, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the tools to provide assistance beyond what the forums can.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by lkuczynski on Sep 20, 17 9:29 AM
Unable to play the first one and unable to play this one. Very choppy mouse movement. Developers need to fix this.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 20, 17 11:02 AM
Hi lkuczynski,

Thank you for taking the time to post what you are experiencing in this thread. For the issue you mentioned, it is also recommended to run the game as an administrator. This has been known to help resolve game play issues such as choppy movements. I'll include the link to the help page below:

If you find that the choppiness still occurs, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team is always happy to further assist with the tools that they have. By writing into the Support Team it also ensures that the information provided in the ticket is brought to the attention of the appropriate teams.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Dede517 on Sep 20, 17 7:44 PM
Windows 10. Been playing the game for a few days, everything was fine until today. Now the little guys are just running in place! I can't get them to do anything! This is happening on all levels.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 26, 17 3:26 PM
Hello Dede517,

First, please allow me to welcome you to the forums. I'm sorry that the little guys in the game are running all over the place. Let's see what we can do to fix this.

When a game won't respond to commands, I always suggest checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver controls how graphics are displayed, and its developers periodically release updates to keep everything running smoothly.

It's also a good idea to give the game administrator permissions. This will allow the game to access all of the files it needs to function properly. The following help articles will guide you through both processes.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Should these steps not work, please contact our Technical Support Team. Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

nineill
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by nineill on Oct 5, 17 12:51 AM
level 29 the secret lab, it will not start, i am in the game with option to upgrade camp, cannot do that cannot get the game started . says i have 2 workers available but nothing happens

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 5, 17 4:36 PM
Hello ninell,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you are experiencing while playing Chase for Adventure 2: The Iron Oracle. I'm sorry to hear there's trouble with that level, and I wanted to provide some suggested steps which may help, as well as how to contact our Support Team should more assistance prove to be necessary.

What I recommend in this case is to see if providing the game further permissions will help it run more smoothly. If you are on a Windows machine, the following page of steps can help with giving the game those permissions, by running it as an Administrator:

Should these steps not work, please contact our Technical Support Team with the title of the game and what is occurring. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're more than happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

jopin511
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jopin511 on Oct 24, 17 7:00 PM
Level 20. Cannot build any structures. When I click on the construction site I get the pop up that shows what can be built on that site. When I click on any of the highlighted ones nothing happens.

Go to: