Re: Update info & Thank you MaryCricket

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Sep 20, 17 9:21 AM
When I entered the game this morning, the update pretty much installed and I just played. As I got to Arabella I noticed the progressing star count in my game dropped from over 4000 to 790. I figured something was wrong and exited the game to come to the forum to see if anyone else had this happen. I am so glad I did because your post saved me from the glitch. I was able to re-enter the game and proceed as you said. I noticed the star count progressed again, but not to where it had been. I don't know if that is part of the glitch or not. Like you, I feel for those who didn't read your forum info before playing. I have learned a lesson which is before playing Midnight Castle, always, always check the forum first. Thank you very much for the heads up about the glitch.

Re:Re: Update info & Thank you MaryCricket

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Sep 20, 17 9:45 AM
You are quite welcome, I really do feel sad for those,who can't proceed with the game, and I also hope that everyone who has not gotten to level 79 with Arabella, reads the top post that the moderator has lock about the in game issue with Arabella, it will help them to move forward in the game.

I like helping people, always have and always will

Mary Cricket

Go to: