KaroTP27
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Grapes in Vineyard

[Post New]by KaroTP27 on May 1, 10 11:08 AM
I cannot find the last grape in the vineyard. Found all the other items but have spent hours with a magnifying glass but still can't find it. No hints left. How do I progress or do I have to start over?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Grapes in Vineyard

[Post New]by robin94122 on May 1, 10 11:54 AM
KaroTP27 wrote:I cannot find the last grape in the vineyard. Found all the other items but have spent hours with a magnifying glass but still can't find it. No hints left. How do I progress or do I have to start over?

The vineyard is just a tough place to search, and the grapes will be in different places for different players, so it's hard to give exact help.

If you click on BOOK in the lower left corner, you can see if any other locations are open to you at this time. If they are, you may be able to get some more bluebirds there.

Otherwise, back in the vineyard the game does occasionally use sparkles to point out something of interest--which could be a hidden object or can be a place where you need to do something. They don't come very often, but they can help sometimes.

There's no particular bunch of grapes that seems to be harder to find than the others--they're all pretty hard.

Some players do get one that looks sort of far away towards the hills that you can see between two trees on the left. It's not that hard to see but it's easy to miss because it's one of the only ones that's that far away from the main trees.

There's also sometimes one along the very edge of the lower left screen. I missed it a couple of times while playing.

Other that that, it's just what you've been doing--checking everything.

Good luck!
Robin

Go to: