jude_todd
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:help

[Post New]by jude_todd on Sep 20, 17 2:09 PM
I have the same problem, as I am always wary of uninstalling then reinstalling this game I am going to wait till tomorrow with my fingers crossed .

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Sep 20, 17 2:14 PM
Have you opened the Big Fish Game Manager to check for the update there?

nopla3039
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by nopla3039 on Sep 20, 17 5:32 PM
Still fairly new to the game (level 17) and trying to figure things out. First the update changed nothing for me, I waited for it to complete then restarted my computer out of habit after an update and it is no longer listed on my game manager Also, I used to have the Castle challenge but now it says try later The Castle challenge has shown completed since I began the game and the tournament option is locked. My question is, could I be having these issues because I am at a low level or have I missed something that I need to do. Appreciate any help

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Sep 20, 17 5:47 PM
nopla3039 wrote:Still fairly new to the game (level 17) and trying to figure things out. <-- Read through the New Strategy Guide and many of your questions will probably be answered.

First the update changed nothing for me, I waited for it to complete then restarted my computer out of habit after an update and it is no longer listed on my game manager <--the update added new content to the END of the game .... until yesterday, many players were sitting on Level 78 waiting for new content .... now we are sitting at Level 80 and will be there until new content is developed and issued.

Also, I used to have the Castle challenge but now it says try later The Castle challenge has shown completed since I began the game and the tournament option is locked. << the Castle Challenge icon is only activated during a Castle Challenge. We just had one that ran from August 19 to September 18. So, right now, there is no CC ongoing. ...... the Tournament icon was deactivated on March 16, 2017. There was a post from a moderator in one of the threads about tournaments in which the mod said there was no plans to re-activate the Tournament feature. Whether the icon will be removed entirely or whether tournaments will actually are questions only the Developers have answers to (and they never share that info in advance)

My question is, could I be having these issues because I am at a low level or have I missed something that I need to do. Appreciate any help <<-- These "issues" are not level specific.... you have not missed something you need to do ..... there is nothing wrong with your game, so there is no technical issue. It is all just the way the game works.
The New Strategy Guide is located here: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/891090.page

You can get to it any time by clicking on the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle link on page one of the forum..... scroll down til you see NEW Strategy Guide

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Sep 20, 17 5:52 PM
Hell-o , The CC ( Castle Challenge ) is over until the next one come up whenever that will be . The Tournaments will no longer be offered . So that is normal for all of us .

The update is for players that have reached level 78/79 , I am on level 67/68 so it hasn't changed for me either except to give me the new puzzles to play . And the cutest little ROBYN in Trina's Room .

Go to: