bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Spirit of Revenge: Unrecognized Master Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 21, 17 12:29 AM
Vendel Games is back to prove that even death can't stand in the way of vengeance in the latest Spirit of Revenge!

This time, it's up to you to find out what's causing antiques in a local town to turn against their owners! You'll have to delve into history to stop this Spirit of Revenge. Do you have what it takes to save the town, or will you fall to the spirit's malevolent plans? Find out in this haunting hidden-object puzzle adventure!

roxycavalier
Stingray
Stingray
5,621 Posts

Re:Spirit of Revenge: Unrecognized Master Collector's Edition

[Post New]by roxycavalier on Sep 21, 17 12:42 AM
The Code GAMECLUB just worked for me $ 6.99 for this game!

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Sep 21, 17 4:15 AM
Worked for me as well !

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Sep 21, 17 5:49 AM
I need a new game but....a flying kiwi?? Thanks, but no thanks. I'll just dig out a couple of old games to play until something else comes along.

DeAnna2112
Clownfish
Clownfish
675 Posts

[Post New]by DeAnna2112 on Sep 21, 17 3:33 PM
This is why i have taken a long vacation from HO games. All i can say is they are selling them to new comers and that is lining their pocket book or they would not be doing what they are doing. New comers must be high and worth the cookie cutter games.

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Sep 21, 17 11:26 PM
jennsmom wrote:I need a new game but....a flying kiwi?? Thanks, but no thanks. I'll just dig out a couple of old games to play until something else comes along.

Is that Kiwi, as in "Bird", or as in "Fruit"?

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Sep 22, 17 6:45 AM
bobhillman wrote:
jennsmom wrote:I need a new game but....a flying kiwi?? Thanks, but no thanks. I'll just dig out a couple of old games to play until something else comes along.

LOL!! Nice one!

Got a visual of a little brown fuzzy thing flying around knocking things off high shelves for you. Either way it could be workable. And you could eat your helper when you are done with him if it was a kiwi fruit.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Sep 22, 17 7:02 AM
Bartsister wrote:
bobhillman wrote:

LOL!! Nice one!

Got a visual of a little brown fuzzy thing flying around knocking things off high shelves for you. Either way it could be workable. And you could eat your helper when you are done with him if it was a kiwi fruit.

And I thank you both for the great laugh this morning!!

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Sep 22, 17 12:18 PM
@jennsmom

A flying kiwi fruit, that's silly!
You quite obviously meant a flying New Zealander.
Big muscly Maori flying around with dainty fairy wings.

Edited on 09/22/2017 at 12:19:12 PM PST

bwake47
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by bwake47 on Sep 24, 17 9:46 AM
Actually, the Kiwi fruit was what came to my mind also. I'm not really familiar with the bird. I think a flying fruit would be hilarious. Maybe then it would get great reviews. Just imagine if a developer would make a game with silly images, how much fun it would be to play. Would love a game that constantly made me laugh.

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Oct 20, 17 5:13 AM
bwake47 wrote:Actually, the Kiwi fruit was what came to my mind also. I'm not really familiar with the bird. I think a flying fruit would be hilarious. Maybe then it would get great reviews. Just imagine if a developer would make a game with silly images, how much fun it would be to play. Would love a game that constantly made me laugh.

I've heard New Zealanders referred to as "kiwis" so maybe their version of Superman?

Go to: