MrsPuzzler
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

BEST UPDATE EVER

[Post New]by MrsPuzzler on Sep 21, 17 9:52 AM
I think this is the best update they have ever had. Puzzles are not as difficult, the kids are adorable ,graphics are fantastic. What does everyone else think?

BEST UPDATE EVER

[Post New]by Vidi444 on Sep 21, 17 10:18 AM
Totally agree! Another fabulous update Did not expect another one so soon so it was a nice surprise. The new scenes are beautiful and I like that we got to use many zoom zones that we don't usually go to - it's usually the same ones for the daily quests.

Vidi
Toronto

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:BEST UPDATE EVER

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 21, 17 10:25 AM
I had FUN reading the story ... I wasn't particularly fond of the fairy tale stories as I didn't see the connection between the original story theme and fairy tales.... I had almost given up on the devs and thought about just not playing the updates anymore... This new theme has given me hope that there will be more story lines centered around our main character's lives....

I was SHOCKED the devs responded so QUICKLY in remembering an original fallen fellow MC player.... It "feels" like they actually care.... which is mind blowing to me.... what other online game has anyone ever played where the developers acknowledge someone who has played the game?.... I just play bfg games so I don't know if this happens on other sites or other types of online games... in my small bfg world, it seems like a big deal to me....

There are still things I wish the devs would consider.... like the continuous airship wheel requirements.... It becomes burdensome and takes some of the joy out of trying to complete achievements.... I quit the DQs over a year and a half ago because I physically couldn't keep up with the demand.... I quit caring about something I couldn't do anything about... NOW, if the devs ever change some of the DQs, or make changes to the airship demands... I might be motivated to try again.... but, like the change in HO drops, for now, it is what it is and I find joy in the game where I can...

and I DO still LOVE this game... I saw a screenshot of a room, there was a morphing flower in the room and I immediately tried to click on it without thinking... It's a SCREENSHOT, that flower isn't going anywhere.....besides the fact that I wasn't even in the game.... good grief....

I thoroughly enjoyed this update and looking forward to the future

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 21, 17 10:26 AM
Hello MrsPuzzler and Vidi444,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave messages about how enjoyable the latest Midnight Castle update was. The developers behind the game work incredibly hard to deliver an excellent gaming experience. I'm so glad that you're both enjoying the game. I'll absolutely pass this message along to the people behind the team, and I wish you both happy gaming.

bfgBeruna

jEMSW
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

BEST UPDATE EVER

[Post New]by jEMSW on Sep 21, 17 11:06 AM
Vidi444 wrote:Totally agree! Another fabulous update Did not expect another one so soon so it was a nice surprise. The new scenes are beautiful and I like that we got to use many zoom zones that we don't usually go to - it's usually the same ones for the daily quests.

Vidi
Toronto

Hi Vidi,

I'm in agreement with everyone, love the graphics, & they have done a good job of connecting the original story line with the new Fairy Tale Theme.
I lost one of my Best Friends (Al Gore/Gordon) who just quit the game, when the Devs brought out the Fairy Tale theme, I was very sad to see him go. I wish he had held out just a little longer.

Also, wondering if you are one of my Wonderfully reliable Gifters.
My player Name is Otzi.
If so, I'm glad to see you are from Toronto I grew up in Don Mills.
Moved to Rhode Island in the 1970's, but still feel a connection to my Home.

Edited on 09/21/2017 at 11:07:14 AM PST

[Post New]by Vidi444 on Sep 21, 17 1:08 PM
Otzi! Hello!

Yes, you are one of my friends, thanks so much for reaching out! Lovely to hear from you. I lost a couple of friends too a few months ago - I posted notes in the game to ask them to add back wish list items and rename their rooms but no luck. If ever you come home for a visit, do contact me, would be very nice to meet a fellow Midnight Castle player

Vidi

tiggie3
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by tiggie3 on Sep 21, 17 2:54 PM
Twist and turns. I have also enjoyed this update after going back on track to the main story after the fairy tales. It is a pity that I have lost some of my friend since the last update. A pity really because with Halloween and Christmas coming up shortly we need all the friend we can get. I think it's where you need patience and let the dev's do there work. They do a good job.

judyc121
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by judyc121 on Sep 21, 17 7:35 PM
I'm assuming you guys are talking about the PC update? I wonder if everybody is going to be getting this. Sounds like a big improvement for you!

jude_todd
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by jude_todd on Sep 21, 17 11:00 PM
I am loving this update , a lovely surprise so soon after the cc challenge . I will not be spending my evening in front of the t.v after work will be too busy in the castle grounds ,Well done to everyone involved .

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Sep 22, 17 8:09 AM
I LOVE it!!! This is a great update. More like this in the future. I'm absolutely delighted by the children.

gohill wrote:I was SHOCKED the devs responded so QUICKLY in remembering an original fallen fellow MC player.... It "feels" like they actually care.... which is mind blowing to me.... what other online game has anyone ever played where the developers acknowledge someone who has played the game?.... I just play bfg games so I don't know if this happens on other sites or other types of online games... in my small bfg world, it seems like a big deal to me....

Well, Wizard101 made a Make A Wish kid who visited their headquarters for his wish an avatar in the game after he passed. You even have a quest with an important reward with him.

Robin Williams was a Legend of Zelda player and they honored him with an avatar when he passed.

But those two and this one are the only ones that I know of. I assume there's more that I don't know of. Proud I play two of the three.

D-NY

jEMSW
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Sep 22, 17 10:17 AM
Hi Vidi,

Will definitely let you know if I ever get back up there.

I too would love to get together with another Midnight Castle Player.

Thanks for being such a good friend!
Otzi

Go to: