karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

anybody else loose a dragon

[Post New]by karatopa on Sep 21, 17 11:14 AM
my dragon has done a runner all i have is a canon any body else have this problem? or am i alone

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:anybody else loose a dragon

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Sep 21, 17 11:45 AM
If you have reached content end .... if you are at 1950/6400 into Level 80 -- then, yes, the Dragon is gone ..... a cannon is in his place....

When the Dragon returned at Level 73, he replaced the Fire Altar...... when he departed this time, the Fire Altar was not restored.

(It must have been crumpled when he sat on it)

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 21, 17 12:05 PM
Perhaps AEG didn't understand you correctly.

Are you at or around level 78 and unable to move forward because the dragon disappeared? There are other players reporting this problem. They still cannot go forward even though they fixed a disappearing Arabella.

If that is the case, you NEED to contact customer support to get them to begin working on fixing that issue.

Edited on 09/21/2017 at 12:05:49 PM PST

[Post New]by SugarplumPCCLisa on Sep 21, 17 12:56 PM
Yes, I'm only at level 78, not 80 yet, and my dragon is gone. Can't move forward. Other players are at level 80, but I'm stuck.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 21, 17 1:02 PM
Hello SugarplumPCCLisa,

I'm so sorry to hear the Wise Dragon has legged it and that progress can't be made in the game. Let's try some troubleshooting to see if we can tame him back into place.

This could be a display issue, so first I'd suggest checking to see whether the computer's video card driver, which directs how graphics are displayed, is up to date. Developers regularly release new versions to keep the driver running smoothly, and installing an update could fix this. Please see the help page below for further instruction:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I'd also try running the game in Administrator Mode to ensure it has the necessary permissions to access all needed resources. The following help page will walk you through that process:

Run Game as Administrator

If these directions don't cause the dragon to reappear, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team. They'll have the tools to investigate the matter further. Please include your Friend Code with the inquiry.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Sep 21, 17 3:03 PM
thank you all for your help i am on level 78 / 2,470 so looks like a glitch i'll contact support team

run as Administrator isn't that when a company runs into trouble lol i think ill leave that one alone thank you bfgBeruna computer novice here

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Sep 21, 17 3:29 PM
Shortly after the beginning of Level 79, the Dragon, Lighthouse Keeper, Valeria, and Arabella disappear......

If you are still on Level 78, then the Dragon is supposed to still be there ... SPOILER: The last part of Level 78 .... Arabella sends you to the Dragon for 8 tasks. It is from the Dragon that you get the Sorrow Remover (the blue feather for the Dream Catcher .... Then you get the message that you have reached Level 79.

I did not check at that point to see if the Dragon was still there, because nothing in the storyline indicated that he or any of the other residents would be changed/go missing.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Sep 21, 17 4:25 PM
Oops, sorry...forgot the Spoiler: I don't know what level karatopa is on, but both dkgordon and wolfenraindancer have said they lost the dragon at the beginning of the new update, when the Storyteller Cat's 9th task takes you to the Wise Dragon for the Feather of Imagination to complete the Fantasy Fan.

Edited on 09/21/2017 at 4:47:06 PM PST

Go to: