VAMPYBITES
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

This application requires "Microsoft Windows 98 SE.......

[Post New]by VAMPYBITES on Sep 21, 17 1:55 PM
I have Windows 10,and wanted to replay the game but I get this message.

"Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction"

"This application requires "Microsoft Windows 98 SE" or later to execute. Please ensure that the minimum software and hardware requirements are met, before attempting to run this application again. The application will terminate now."

I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, ( with the trial version) and still the message shows up.

Help?

Thank You.

"S"
V^^^^V

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:This application requires "Microsoft Windows 98 SE.......

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 21, 17 4:38 PM
Hello VAMPYBITES,

I'm sorry the game is giving that message instead of playing. It sounds like the game is requesting a certain version of Windows or better, but that has already been installed or is a new computer that wouldn't be affected by this issue.

If you've installed the trial, and this seems to be occurring. It may be that this particular game will not run on this particular system. Using our trials is a great way to determine if this is the case before purchasing. However, if you have purchased this game and are seeing this message, please contact our Support Team using the steps below.

Players seeing this message after purchasing this game are encouraged to contact our Technical Support Team for further support with this game. Our Reps will be certain to follow up to ensure you're not stuck with a game you're unable to play.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue for the game, I am going to lock this thread and request further discussion of this issue or reports of new ones be provided to the following, designated thread for this game:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction here!

Posting technical issues there helps both the teams behind the game as well as our moderators better understand the impact of player reported issues as well as helps both respond more rapidly to those reports. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for your time as well. Don't hesitate to PM any of our moderators with further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 09/21/2017 at 4:41:17 PM PST

Go to: