tv9725
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

my life story vs life quest

[Post New]by tv9725 on May 1, 10 2:10 PM
for me life quest is better
my life story has fun and its really cute but i like the goals set out by life quest

if you dont want to worry about timers and meeting goals , you just want to play for fun then my life story is for you

if you prefer having to meet goals and deadlines then try life quest

both very good games in their own ways

Gemini11
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

my life story vs life quest

[Post New]by Gemini11 on May 6, 10 1:13 PM
tv9725 wrote:
if you dont want to worry about timers and meeting goals , you just want to play for fun then my life story is for you

That is the reason why "My life story" is my favourite game. I tried "Life Quest" and the graphic is very good. But the problem is the competition. Competition ruined our lives and will ruin our economy - and I do not like competition in games, too.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:my life story vs life quest

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on May 7, 10 11:18 AM
I like both games, but Life Quest a little bit more. I have bought both games.

[Post New]by chris122049 on Jun 1, 10 4:36 PM
I need an opinion.............I can't decide which one of these I might like. I gather that My Life Story is non competitive and more about winning awards by doing things.............what about Life Quest? I know it's competitive but is it really a rushed timer type thing?

Any input would be welcome!!!

Damiana2
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Damiana2 on Aug 3, 10 12:14 PM
Life quest is not timed in the same way as the various Dash games (which I dislike). You comptete against feelow allumni by each day. You only have so much time in the day to do things, but you go somewhere and select what you want to do and the time is calculated.

[Post New]by PerciaBieber on Sep 21, 10 4:23 PM
Damiana2 wrote:
Life quest is not timed in the same way as the various Dash games (which I dislike).

i know i dont like dash games either!

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by LanaPook on Oct 28, 10 5:06 PM
Love life quest, make another one!!!!!

[Post New]by snyder559 on Oct 31, 10 12:08 PM
I really didn't like life quest. It was way too short and unrewarding. Thought i would get more out of winning the game...

[Post New]by mayflower20 on Dec 27, 10 8:30 PM
Eisteepfirsich wrote:I like both games, but Life Quest a little bit more. I have bought both games.

me 2 have both games ;one of the reasons i find my life story difficult is to maintain all balance of health n other meters often i tend 2 get in hospital due 2 loss of one of those meters & most of my time goes in balancing them; so i get very little time 2 achieve the goals of knowledge & job.

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on Jul 3, 11 5:05 PM
strategy-wise, my life story is better. graphically, life quest is a "little" better if you like cartoon style. if you're spoiled like me by good art/eye candy, most hidden object games are superior to both. so strictly for strategy, my life story.

this said, it could've been a little more creative with the animation say like the virtual villagers with characters walking around more. you do seem to spend a lot of time watching meters increase & decrease while the character is a static animation.

the card awards was a good idea, timing your card play adds a lot to the strategy. like i go on study binges with the bookworm card & get my education leveled up twice as fast.

Go to: