bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 2, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

ajwiggin
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Welcome to Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions forum

[Post New]by ajwiggin on May 2, 10 7:22 AM
Fantastic! More like this please!

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on May 2, 10 8:27 AM
all i can say is: finally!!

have been waiting to see this since i visited the developer's website and am soooo thrilled to see it - no demo! straight to buy!! the changeover from night to day, the sweep from illusion to reality - i am so psyched!! glad to see it here! hope everyone enjoys it!!

best of luck

coha92
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by coha92 on May 2, 10 11:36 AM
I played the one hour trial and It's amazing and different. it'll be my next purchase. This is the type of games that I'm looking for. The first one is in my list too.

sunnyglow
Clownfish
Clownfish
804 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyglow on May 2, 10 5:33 PM
Yes, this is a great game. Please try to provide more games like this. This is the third in a series in the last few days which have been wonderful. Eternity and Deadtime are also fabulous. I like HIdden Object games but not screen after screen of 30 objects to find. They are so boring. Every now and then Big Fish comes out with games like these three. They are just so much fun and very entertaining. The require some challenge and puzzle skills as well as hidden object skills. Thank you Thank you. VIdeo and puzzle games are my one vice and it isn't very expensive with Big Fish. I used to pay $20 per game. Now I can get great games for $7.00. I am a true Big Fish addict!!! But please, stop with the Hidden Object games with only hidden object screens. Don't really enjoy looking for a thimble that is so small, you can't see it with a microscope. Very tedious and NOT FUN! Please get rid of the stupid City and Country Hidden Object games like Vancouver. So boring I fall asleep just thinking about them. I know there are those who like Time management and 3 Match games, but I truly think the Hidden Object puzzle skill games are their best.

[Post New]by queenpixie on May 2, 10 6:54 PM
YES! What a pleasant surprise to find this game here today! I have throughly enjoyed the first 2 (still play them over and over) and had no idea the third one was coming. Of course I didn't even bother with the demo, straight to BUY. And the illusion vs real is a new exciting and challenging twist. Absolutely as good as or better than the first two. Now for the Flux sequel to come out...

juliebr
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by juliebr on May 3, 10 11:18 AM
I agree this is really a good game, but I often wonder when people say that BF should stop putting out certain types of games because they don't like them. There are so many people playing different types of games that I am sure BF would lose money if they only catered to one type of game. Come on, people, let's stop putting down games just because you don't like the type!! Hype the ones you like and let other people enjoy the ones they like!!

[Post New]by kathymok on May 5, 10 7:45 AM
How are you supposed to work out the combination of the lock in the ship screen. I have been trying for ages. I still have to find the last part of the scissors, is the combination revealed when you cut the balast rope? Please help somebody.

AuBrnPeach
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by AuBrnPeach on May 5, 10 5:59 PM
sunnyglow wrote:Yes, this is a great game. Please try to provide more games like this. This is the third in a series in the last few days which have been wonderful. Eternity and Deadtime are also fabulous. I like HIdden Object games but not screen after screen of 30 objects to find. They are so boring. Every now and then Big Fish comes out with games like these three. They are just so much fun and very entertaining. The require some challenge and puzzle skills as well as hidden object skills. Thank you Thank you. VIdeo and puzzle games are my one vice and it isn't very expensive with Big Fish. I used to pay $20 per game. Now I can get great games for $7.00. I am a true Big Fish addict!!! But please, stop with the Hidden Object games with only hidden object screens. Don't really enjoy looking for a thimble that is so small, you can't see it with a microscope. Very tedious and NOT FUN! Please get rid of the stupid City and Country Hidden Object games like Vancouver. So boring I fall asleep just thinking about them. I know there are those who like Time management and 3 Match games, but I truly think the Hidden Object puzzle skill games are their best.

AuBrnPeach
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by AuBrnPeach on May 5, 10 6:03 PM
Kudo;s to you Sunny!!! I feel exactly the same. I will say that although I am not a match 3 player.....there are 2 match 3 games I thoroughly enjoy. Unwell Mel because it's kinda like " peration". Also Paradise, the graphics are soothing and the music relaxes me when my 19 yr. old son is on my last nerve!!! LOL!!! Thx for your insight!
HAGD!!!
Daniele

gwynnyth
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by gwynnyth on May 7, 10 3:48 PM
I got gray hair finishing it! It was ok, but too long and not challenging enough, once you did the first chapters, it was all the same. Mty favorite is still Briar Rose! : )

Welcome to Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions forum

[Post New]by marijohns on May 7, 10 6:08 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by tsands54 on May 7, 10 8:48 PM
can someone PLEASE!!!!!!!!! explain how or what I am suppose to do next, in the next room upstairs after leaving the FIRST SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!. I still have parts of the wand to find, the wings turned into a key and it don't do ANYTHING, but look cute, when i go on the wall with the zodic signs, it hints i need to know what 3 to touch.!!!!!!!!!!!UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I can't go anywhere and do nothing but listen to her tell me i need to look at things a different way!!!!!!
H E L P!!!!!!!!!!!!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 7, 10 9:12 PM
The walkthrough will give you step by step instructions. A link to the walkthrough is in one of the threads at the top of this game forum.

[Post New]by oakridge16 on May 8, 10 9:51 AM
tsands54 wrote:can someone PLEASE!!!!!!!!! explain how or what I am suppose to do next, in the next room upstairs after leaving the FIRST SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!. I still have parts of the wand to find, the wings turned into a key and it don't do ANYTHING, but look cute, when i go on the wall with the zodic signs, it hints i need to know what 3 to touch.!!!!!!!!!!!UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I can't go anywhere and do nothing but listen to her tell me i need to look at things a different way!!!!!!
H E L P!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by sixtynine on May 8, 10 10:04 AM
I am stuck in the zone where the horse is drinking the water. I can't fill the jug with the horse drinking. I can't put the harness on without shutting off the water...WHERE? Also the shell at the bottom of the canal is a mystery. HELP!!

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 8, 10 10:57 AM
Welcome to the pond sixtynine!

SPOILER ALERT (highlight to see)
You will need to turn the valve in the previous room in order to remove the water. Once the harness is on the horse it will raise it's head so that you can get the water in the jug
Here is a link to the screen shot that shows where the pieces of the harness are located in the walkthrough and are circled in red. Beware, it also shows the locations of all the other pieces as well. Harness pieces

Hope this helps!
bfgTigris

Edited on 05/08/2010 at 10:58:34 AM PST

[Post New]by chpwldmn on May 8, 10 3:32 PM
I just bought it. I like it and am trying to finish without using the walk-through.
How do you charge the glasses?

[Post New]by dipage on May 10, 10 3:37 AM
I am stuck in the third part of section two. Please help me with the next part!!

[Post New]by millhann on May 10, 10 6:45 AM
sixtynine wrote:I am stuck in the zone where the horse is drinking the water. I can't fill the jug with the horse drinking. I can't put the harness on without shutting off the water...WHERE? Also the shell at the bottom of the canal is a mystery. HELP!!

Go to: