kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

Likes and dislikes

[Post New]by kgustavson on Sep 22, 17 11:49 PM
Don't know if you're reading these Joe, but I absolutely hated the Puzzle Piece Challenge. It was far more fun to put the tiles into the grid puzzle. Trying to match those tiles made my eyes go squiggly.

Loved Inside Out Dragging though - good addition and more enjoyable then the previous games' drags.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Likes and dislikes

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 27, 17 4:00 PM
Hi kgustavson,

Thank you for taking the time to post what you liked and didn't like on this specific game. I'll be sure to pass this along to the teams. It is also recommended to place your feedback and review of the game in the designated reviews thread. Please refer to the following link:

Please post your REVIEWS for Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest here.

By posting in the above thread it also helps to ensure that the reviews are centralized for these teams to review. Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by candyelvis on Sep 28, 17 4:35 AM
I loved the Puzzle Challenge. Enjoyed the Colorized one. Don't care for the Chaos one. I have purchased all the Clutter games, and this one is the best Clutter by far. I mentioned this previously, that I wish we could get hints in the word game without having to click on solve if you get stuck. I was thinking in an earlier version you could get hints on that one.

JoeKazz
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by JoeKazz on Sep 29, 17 11:59 AM
Hi CandyElvis:
The Auto-Solve is a Toggle...so if you Click an Click again...it will stop. If you do it fast enough....it's just one Hint...My apologies for not explaining that in the game itself.
(That also works that way for the Sliders & Other Square Jigsaw Puzzles).
Joe

[Post New]by candyelvis on Oct 5, 17 4:16 AM
Thanks, I'll try that. I like that you have numbers where you can see if you've played any certain level more than once.

Go to: