bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Mac version for Alice in Wonderland now available!

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on May 2, 10 9:15 AM
Hey Fishies!

The Mac version of Alice in Wonderland is here! If you haven’t checked it out yet, try this game by clicking here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Alice in Wonderland players.

if you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

Re:Mac version for Alice in Wonderland now available!

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on May 2, 10 3:25 PM
Gorgeous game. Like everything about it except the gears (and you can skip these) and the cut scenes (very out of focus).

fishybigs
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by fishybigs on May 3, 10 11:37 AM
downloaded the trial, but can't even get passed the cellar. I read the walkthrough, but I can click all I want all over the place, it triggers nothing. Shame, the game looked interesting.

I re-installed the game btw, even created a new profile, but still can't get passed the cellar.

Edited on 05/03/2010 at 11:38:13 AM PST

Katie318
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Katie318 on May 6, 10 10:13 AM
I can't even get the key to work in the front door.

FinnyFine
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by FinnyFine on May 9, 10 11:16 AM
I also cannot get past the front door. I can pick up the key but the door will not unlock.

Since all the fixes I've found on this game deal with PC versions, I highly recommend that you give the trial a full run through before buying this game.

melonrind
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by melonrind on May 10, 10 10:36 AM
fishybigs wrote:downloaded the trial, but can't even get passed the cellar. I read the walkthrough, but I can click all I want all over the place, it triggers nothing. Shame, the game looked interesting.

I re-installed the game btw, even created a new profile, but still can't get passed the cellar.

I can't get past the cellar, either. The walkthrough says to click on the top of the screen in the dark cellar, but it doesn't work. If anyone has a solution for this, I'd appreciate it; I'd actually like to play this game.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on May 10, 10 5:18 PM
Hey melonrind, and fishybigs,

You'll need a lantern to light up the dark cellar. This game is very tricky about where you click.

Once your lantern is in your inventory click on it and then move it around the cellar until your pointer turns into a hand. Then once you click it should work.

If this doesn't work, it may be an issue that needs technical troubleshooting and in that case, it might be best to contact Customer Support.

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

melonrind
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by melonrind on May 11, 10 8:24 AM
bfgZambezi wrote:Hey melonrind, and fishybigs,

You'll need a lantern to light up the dark cellar. This game is very tricky about where you click.

Once your lantern is in your inventory click on it and then move it around the cellar until your pointer turns into a hand. Then once you click it should work.

If this doesn't work, it may be an issue that needs technical troubleshooting and in that case, it might be best to contact Customer Support.

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

Thanks for your help, but the trouble is, according to the walkthrough, clicking in the dark cellar is supposed to prompt you to pick up the lantern. Until you get that prompt, you can't pick it up. I'll let Customer Support know, but I'm probably just going to skip this game.

[Post New]by thayerprincess on May 30, 10 9:59 AM
I can't get the key to work in the front door either.....i really wanted to play this game too

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Oct 29, 10 9:20 PM
It appears the Mac version of this game has been pulled. Itt is not listed in the Mac index of games, nor does it say "also available for Mac" on the PC game page.

lilitu93
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
471 Posts

[Post New]by lilitu93 on Oct 31, 10 8:44 AM
shorenuf wrote:It appears the Mac version of this game has been pulled. Itt is not listed in the Mac index of games, nor does it say "also available for Mac" on the PC game page.

If you click on the link given above, you can get to the game page and you can try the game, but there's no button to buy it. Very odd!

Go to: