Sequel?

[Post New]by coffeemom2 on Sep 23, 17 3:55 PM
I enjoyed this game immensely, and just finished playing for the 2nd time. I did not think I would like it, as I never buy limited moves games, but I found that the "casual" setting offered more than enough turns to finish except for a few of the levels. However, I enjoyed playing those levels several times in order to move on. There is an unlimited moves setting but I actually did not want or need to use that. I also discovered how to stockpile the power-ups to use on the more challenging levels

At the end of the game Lucy (I think) mentions a sequel. If the developers are participating in this forum, can you give us an idea when/if this will be released?

Thank you!

Ker72
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Sequel?

[Post New]by Ker72 on Nov 20, 17 12:49 AM
Hi coffeemom2,

we are happy to hear that you really enjoyed the game. Yes, Lucy mentioned a sequel. And we are currently working hard on it and hope to be able to publish it soon on Bigfishgames.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 20, 17 6:42 AM
Hi Ker72, I would also like to say that I too enjoyed 5 Star Rio Resort and am glad I took the chance on it since it looked a bit cartoonish/childish in the screenshots, and I don't go for kiddie M3s. I liked the challenges of the harder levels and the limited moves, but I did notice that some of the levels had to be solved by using powerups on certain otherwise unreachable spots. Just my opinion, but I prefer to be challenged by playing with my skills alone and having spaces in which you must use powerups to reach is sort of "cheating" to me and confused a few other players based upon posts I've seen in this forum.

Will be on the lookout for the new game when it comes out, thanks!

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Nov 22, 17 2:34 PM
I liked the relaxed mode. I was playing with Funpass, but it is a good game I am going to buy it when there is a sale. There probably will be tomorrow.

[Post New]by coffeemom2 on Nov 28, 17 6:39 AM
Ker72 wrote:Hi coffeemom2,

we are happy to hear that you really enjoyed the game. Yes, Lucy mentioned a sequel. And we are currently working hard on it and hope to be able to publish it soon on Bigfishgames.

Good news! Thanks for your reply.

[Post New]by coffeemom2 on Apr 7, 18 7:32 AM
So, are we going to get 5 Star Hawaii soon? I saw BFG posted a video for upcoming games some time ago, but it still hasn't been released. Waiting not so patiently................

Go to: