rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

Friends of RBsMom...

[Post New]by rbsworld on Sep 24, 17 4:14 AM
Well my game's internet woes are still sticking around.

I successfully downloaded and completed the great update we just had but I was experiencing some stalling and slow response times to some of HOS so I did an uninstall and redo to fix. Well that didn't work too well. All I have now is a screen frame and a black center...just round circles for where pictures of characters are supposed to be.. ..I've already issued a tech ticket but I can't gift anything..so please hold off gifting to me until I'm back online game wise.

Boo hiss on my internet router...cable company's coming back tomorrow to check..hubby's having a fit already because he's convinced all will disrupt his football viewing....grr

Tech support here has always been fabulous so I should be back online around Tuesday or so.

Crossing fingers this isn't my tablet's fault..

RBsMom

Edited on 09/24/2017 at 4:14:47 AM PST

shosesize
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Friends of RBsMom...

[Post New]by shosesize on Sep 24, 17 4:49 AM
Hi writing on behalf of The Gent, The same thing happened to him and lost everything
gave up in the end and had to reboot his computer which meant he lot all history.
now playing at the beginning on 697657 needless to say the air was blue in our house
as he was at 80 now i think he is at 11.
Hope all goes well for you and you get the game back.
1Ann
2Ann
as you can see i play 2 games

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

Re:Friends of RBsMom...

[Post New]by rbsworld on Sep 24, 17 3:44 PM
Well I have an update of sorts...

Cable guy suggested I take my tablet back to factory level..and I was stupid to do so...

I can download the game just fine...it's just that I' m back to level 1...ha and a new I'd. I shoulda shoulda shoulda waited for MC tech support but my not ever patient self got the best of me. I let tech support know of my foibles and will let you know if I have to continue on with my "new" i.d.

Boo hoo'ng over here...

RBsMom

Oh, and hubby got to watch football...yeah not so much..

Edited on 09/24/2017 at 3:45:42 PM PST

Go to: