gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Spoiler Level 80... 2 pet peeves

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 24, 17 8:45 AM
1st irritant: About 50% of the time, the cursor floats in the Hall of Creation making clicking on morphing objects next to impossible, by the time I can get the cursor to actually rest on a flower, the flower is gone.... plus, this makes the cursor float in both HO's... which is so much "fun"... course there is the additional challenge factor trying to force the cursor to do what you want it to do... still, I'd rather find challenges in other ways...

2nd irritant: In the HO: Arbor of Thoughts (in the Serenity Garden), when in Mirror Mode, the bracelet can be LITERALLY right underneath the Hint button making it nearly impossible to click on the bracelet without clicking on the Hint... you have to be VERY careful.... though, hitting the Hint button doesn't hurt anything, I find it annoying

Anglesey
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

Re:Spoiler Level 80... 2 pet peeves

[Post New]by Anglesey on Sep 24, 17 9:12 AM
I haven't found any problem with the first thing you've mentioned. Need to have a closer look.

But the second one, deffo that needs to be sorted. I've only had the bracelet there once so far but yes, ended up setting off the hint button.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 24, 17 9:42 AM
the floating cursor doesn't happen all the time... thankfully .... I just know it's going to be a problem in the HO's if I go in the room and the cursor is all over the place.... oh well... may life's problem be so small

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Sep 24, 17 10:03 AM
I've had neither problem but that doesn't mean you don't have a legit gripe.

I'm just wondering on the first if you might have a problem with your mouse? Do you have this issue anywhere else?

D-NY

El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

[Post New]by El62 on Sep 24, 17 10:06 AM
do you have a cordles mouse? changing the battery might help.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 24, 17 10:12 AM
only happens in that one room ... and not a cordless mouse.....

joezee
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by joezee on Sep 24, 17 3:13 PM
Same thing for me. Only in one area. Had something like this a year ago in a new area (can't remember what it was called, had a mining cart in it) but it was eventually fixed.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 24, 17 3:55 PM
joezee wrote:Same thing for me. Only in one area. Had something like this a year ago in a new area (can't remember what it was called, had a mining cart in it) but it was eventually fixed.

It reminds me of the mining cart in The Town before it was fixed.... which, is why I mentioned it... if others were having the same issue, I was hoping, by mentioning it now, it might be get looked into.... Since it's not widespread and only happens to me periodically, I guess it's a computer issue.... Does seem, if I do that area first, I have a better chance of the cursor acting normally than if I wait and do it even 30 minutes later....

Though, something did just happen to me that's never happened before.... I won an airship item playing puzzles.... I don't usually play the puzzles and don't put airship items up when I do... but I thought, ahhhh, why not... I won it.. accepted it and went out of the puzzle screen to collect and NO airship item.... Looked at my inventory, not there.. played another puzzle, it was gone from the choices, so yep, I DID win it, I just didn't get it.... I will not be putting airship items in my choices again... fool me once and all...

Edited on 09/24/2017 at 3:56:49 PM PST

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Sep 25, 17 4:25 AM
The cursor floats in the Hall of Creation (East) in my game, too. Lag, delay and overall slow performance only at this Location.

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Sep 25, 17 4:54 AM
Hi, I wondered if you use the "Custom" cursor or not ? I don't usually because it "floats" too much in some areas, so I deactivated it in the parameters.... it might be a hint
Have a good day
Dani

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 25, 17 5:04 AM
I use to have to change to that little arrow for the mining cart... oh maaaaaaaan, I really did NOT like using that small little arrow..... Right now, those HOs are not leveled up, once they are, I will probably stop playing them unless the cursor is behaving, too many other HOs to choose from to worry about changing cursors......

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Sep 25, 17 5:11 AM
Thanks Dani, but I don't use the "Custom" cursor, and I think this is not a cursor issue. The overall slow performance starts the moment I enter in this location, even HOS's rewards are delayed.

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Sep 25, 17 7:56 AM
Well I'll check the Hall of Creation and see if it happens to me too, if so I will let you know, bye
Dani

Go to: