unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

I was wrong about the odd eggs.

[Post New]by unofrio on Sep 24, 17 10:22 AM
I get them from the wheel regularly or did until I hit an even half dozen. About one every six weeks or so but when I got six I never got them any more, for months and months. But last night I got odd egg #7 so, no, they don't limit you to a half dozen of those.

I was floating all kinds of theories that we might need a half dozen for something down the road. Let's hope it's not a full dozen!

All I know is I am hanging on tightly to every one I get until I know what they're for. If they're never for anything, I guess I'll have a lot of egg on my face.

D-NY

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:I was wrong about the odd eggs.

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Sep 24, 17 2:04 PM
I have been wondering what they were for. Glad to know I'm not the only one out here who doesn't know the secret, LOL

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 24, 17 2:24 PM
cindykat325 wrote:I have been wondering what they were for. Glad to know I'm not the only one out here who doesn't know the secret, LOL

The scuttlebut (intentionally spelled wrong ) is that the odd egg was originally intended to craft the winged cat... But, when the winged cat showed up in the craft section, it did not require an egg.... and the "odd" egg remains "odd" to this day....

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Sep 24, 17 3:10 PM
OK, I "odd" to know better, but oddly enough, I'm going to guess the odds of getting an odd egg!? It's such an oddity that only an oddball would end up in such an endeavor. However, I know where to get them - in an "odditorium", but you'd have to "oddition" first. Sorry, folks - NO NOT.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Sep 24, 17 4:03 PM
unofrio wrote:

I was floating all kinds of theories that we might need a half dozen for something down the road. Let's hope it's not a full dozen!

D-NY

I have 17 so there goes another theory

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Sep 25, 17 8:32 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:
unofrio wrote:

D-NY

I have 17 so there goes another theory

I must say I'm relieved.

D-NY

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Sep 28, 17 5:27 AM
gohill wrote:
cindykat325 wrote:I have been wondering what they were for. Glad to know I'm not the only one out here who doesn't know the secret, LOL

The scuttlebut (intentionally spelled wrong ) is that the odd egg was originally intended to craft the winged cat... But, when the winged cat showed up in the craft section, it did not require an egg.... and the "odd" egg remains "odd" to this day....

Thank you Gohill

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Sep 28, 17 6:43 AM

Go (over)easy on yourself.
No secrets, just lots of incredible-edible advice here with a mrs dash of guessing on top.
Luck and timing help when in hot water... especially when playing at high altitude.

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Sep 29, 17 8:05 AM
That's eggciting news

plduncan
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by plduncan on Sep 29, 17 4:08 PM
I just love reading some posts and this is one of them. Keep up the friendly and happy replies. They cheer me up. I sure they do others also.

Go to: