justaques
Stingray
Stingray
5,487 Posts

Spirit of Revenge: Unrecognized Master CE

[Post New]by justaques on Sep 24, 17 4:25 PM
I have a problem: I was trying to purchase this game along with Grim Façade| A Deadly Dowry to take advantage of the two for one special and something happened because I was informed that I already own it and I was not aware of purchasing it previously. Would it be possible to check whether I actually did purchase it or not.

Edited on 09/24/2017 at 4:29:08 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Spirit of Revenge: Unrecognized Master CE

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 5, 17 5:13 PM
Hello justaques,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I can absolutely understand wanting to know if that promotion went through or if you have previously purchased one of those games.

That message being seen can appear if the buy button is inadvertently double-clicked as the system only allows a game to be purchased once. We've checked in with CS and they can see that a single purchase for those two titles processed on September 24, 2017 but feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team if you have further questions regarding your account and purchases.

Thank you for your time and patience. Don't hesitate to PM any of the moderators or me directly with any further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: