[Post New]by Dianas3016 on Sep 24, 17 6:36 PM
What are sausages

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:sausages

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 24, 17 6:43 PM
Hot dogs or other cylindrical spiced meat in tubes.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 25, 17 2:29 PM
Hi Dianas3016,

Welcome to the forums! I apologize that I don't quite understand the question that you are trying to address. If you are wondering what this item is, please refer to lordkalvan's post. It is also possible that you are referring to a certain level that could have sausages as a collection item. If this is true, please post in the designated city thread on which this level or helping hand card is located. Other players will be able to provide their hints and suggestions. I'll include a link below to the main directory that contains links to the specific city threads:

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP

Happy gaming! If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

zapberry
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by zapberry on Sep 25, 17 10:04 PM
lol this entire thread xD

Heavensmanor
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Heavensmanor on Sep 26, 17 1:12 PM
zapberry me too ,Plus I love sausages !

Edited on 09/26/2017 at 1:13:38 PM PST

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Sep 26, 17 11:21 PM
Yes zapberry, this entire thread is weird. Notice the person who started it has not come back and explained why they wanted to know what sausages were, if it were purely a question about the real things, or if it was somehow relating to a particular level as the mod said. I like sausages too, but they need to be good ones, not made of rubbish like many are. I often make them myself, much nicer.

Go to: