bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

New Version for Eternity now available!

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on May 2, 10 10:59 AM
We have a new version of Eternity available now. This new version of the game resolves the bug with the missing feather while playing Theseus, along with a couple minor bugs.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. If your Game Manager hasn’t prompted you to run the update, here’s how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC Game
1. Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game.
2. Select Run or Save File.
3. If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game’s executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Re:New Version for Eternity now available!

[Post New]by toadness on May 3, 10 2:04 PM
Reinstalled and deinstalled 3 times and no fixes were in place. I am still stuck getting the key to get the bird out of the cage and getting the feather. I sent a customer support email and have had no reply as to the problem as yet. But, I just wanted you to know that this "fixed" version does not work.

lindseywoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by lindseywoo on May 3, 10 9:00 PM
I down loaded the fixed version still can't find the key in Zeus Pool. I also have a message to drain the pool. I haven't got a clue about that. I like the game but this is getting rediculous.

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on May 4, 10 7:02 AM
The put together the pieces puzzle.

Click twice to rotate. Ok, got that. But they are in place and I still have to fiddle with them. Will not tell me it's complete.

Bugs.

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

[Post New]by biomix on May 4, 10 7:13 AM
biomix wrote:The put together the pieces puzzle.

Click twice to rotate. Ok, got that. But they are in place and I still have to fiddle with them. Will not tell me it's complete.

Bugs.

OOPS! I had the tree upside down.

Thanks MARGIE! for the walkthrough. I really like this game even though it's a bit of a challenge.

Am buying NOW!

Thank you BF. You are the best!

calamity
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by calamity on May 6, 10 11:29 AM
I have downloaded and redownloaded it several times and I am still stuck trying to put the logs in the fireplace, what's up?????

tedderpic
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by tedderpic on May 11, 10 2:28 AM
Reading the above.... the game still seems to be having problems...not wasting my download time .....I find the key...but NO FEATHER.....

Edited on 05/11/2010 at 2:29:19 AM PST

[Post New]by herraa225 on May 17, 10 1:35 PM
stuck at the catapult can not fix it?

JoJo1212
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by JoJo1212 on May 22, 10 7:01 PM
I bought later than this date and my game became seriously off-center > the 10th "level" - misidentifying locations, providing wrong clues, and not responding to cursor movement. Is this the "new" version and should I try re-installing?
Thanks.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on May 31, 10 10:46 PM
My name is Stuart Allen my email is songbird591950@live.com. I have already downloaded the newest game and I'm still stuck on 1138bc Ican't get the little stones to to work I keep getting told i have to to push them the right way but they don't work what am i suppose to do

micbas
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by micbas on Jun 1, 10 2:06 PM
I have the same issue as Grannylover59. But with one difference, I could get the little stones to work and I finished that level but then my trial time ended up. I bought the game, had to play the whole level over and now it is telling me with every stone that I choose, that I have to choose them in the right order.
So I realy hope this can be solved soon for this is not what I expected when I choose the full version.

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on Jun 1, 10 10:31 PM
i am having the same problem i get the same message push stones in right order getting frustrated can not proceed till this is fixed please has anyone got a solution ----------BIG FISH GAMES PEOPLE HELP ------please

[Post New]by sjaakie74 on Jun 13, 10 6:21 AM
And how about a fixed version for Mac? I have all these troubles too, no fixed version for me?

MickyTeddy
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by MickyTeddy on Jun 13, 10 6:57 AM
Ditto re ? a Mac problem.

Uninstalled completely and reinstalled twice.
Left putting scroll and plank till last but it will not let me use the Tunnel buttons.

[Post New]by Brysgranny13 on Jul 10, 10 8:15 PM
grannylover59 wrote:My name is Stuart Allen my email is songbird591950@live.com. I have already downloaded the newest game and I'm still stuck on 1138bc Ican't get the little stones to to work I keep getting told i have to to push them the right way but they don't work what am i suppose to do

[Post New]by Brysgranny13 on Jul 10, 10 8:18 PM
Today is July 10th, and I just purchased the game. So I take it that this is the new version and guess what? It don't work. I have uninstall and reinstalled this game 4 times today. I have been trying to get past the blocks for the last hour and nothing works. I would suggest you ask for a refund.

Go to: