Chicken Chase lvl 26

[Post New]by mommyjules on Oct 21, 08 5:51 PM
I can't seem to collect enough magic chickens AND red chickens. i have even gotten as many as 30 magic chickens before hatching any of the red eggs.... can't get higher than 13 red eggs hatching before i fall below 15 magic. once that happens, all is lost and it is a fast downhill slide from there!

help me please?

Re:Chicken Chase lvl 26

[Post New]by imleaving on Aug 8, 09 8:39 AM
Did you ever figure it out cause I am having the same problem.

Meisie84
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by Meisie84 on Aug 9, 09 2:43 PM
I'm not sure if I recall the correct level...but if you can buy Magic Chicks, just build up the red ones and sell the extras(they are worth quite a lot), as well as other chicks and eggs you may have and buy the correct number. That strategy has helped at a few levels...HTH

[Post New]by ilsonbeauty123 on Aug 11, 09 10:42 AM
just wondered if any1 knew how to get past the level where u have to collect 20 red gems my farm is covered in magic chickens with a few holy chickens but they wont die quick enough they end up at level 20 but just wont die

Fiobo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by Fiobo on May 24, 12 10:24 AM
Ok, I know this game is old, but I just bought it I am completely stuck on this level. The trouble is, you can't achieve the goal by getting to 15, because it doesn't stay that way which is really annoying. I really have no idea how to go about this one. I tried having 15 holy chickens, then realised they ate the magic chickens, but if you start with magic ones, the second you start getting holy chickens they still eat the magic ones!!! Any ideas?

Go to: