Tobytub
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

fireflys

[Post New]by Tobytub on May 2, 10 2:18 PM
collected ten fireflys but cannot get them on stands.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

Re:fireflys

[Post New]by ember89 on May 2, 10 2:34 PM
choose your jar as the item to use and then click on each stand in turn - click on the stand, find the magically hidden items, then pick up the jar and move it to the next stand... wiggle your cursor so that the stand lights up before you click it that should get you there

[Post New]by damalas on May 2, 10 8:37 PM
The danged fireflys do not show up anywhere. I looked at the locations in the walkthrough - but there are just NO fireflys in the garden. I am really liking this game, but it is by far the buggiest one I have tried out. If they fix it, I would probably buy it.

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on May 3, 10 2:41 AM
Be patient. Move your jar around the screen, with sound on, you will hear buzzing.

[Post New]by damalas on May 3, 10 6:25 AM
No luck - sound turned up high, the sound effects I get in the garden are lightning and thunder and someone walking around. I definitely think this is glitched. And I kept the bottle over one of the firefly spots in the walkthrough for several minutes, nothing showed up. No buzzing effects, obviously. Thanks anyway.

everln
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by everln on May 4, 10 2:11 AM
Hi Damalas
Sorry to hear you are having this problem so am I
i have been in this scene for two days and cant get more than 7 of these flys tried everything i can think of but no more come good luck Otherwise a very good game

everln
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by everln on May 4, 10 3:33 AM
hi Damalas
me again I restarted game and now have had no trouble I found the last fireflys down at bottom of screen near mandrake pot and also right up in right hand corner after that had no trouble changing ilusions and finishing chapter Good luck hope this helps

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on May 4, 10 12:16 PM
I can't remember just how many you have to collect, but, the jar will not sit on any of the stands until all are collected. Catherine will say just one more, and that last one will take forever to show up. I don't know if the game is testing our patience or what, but, twice I've played the game, and both times I waited and waited for the last fly to appear. But when it did, it came from above that first stand on the left.

[Post New]by weggie on May 9, 10 10:15 AM
I'm having the same problem. No fireflies at all. I turned up the volume and checked the spots that are shown on the walkthrough and there was no change. Are you supposed to see them show up in the jar and then click on them? Please someone help with this problem!
Thanks

Go to: